Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2021, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well I really don`t care what that trainer thinks. I just don`t.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-07-2021, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad to hear that.
Old 07-13-2021, 07:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 07-14-2021, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Well I really don`t care what that trainer thinks. I just don`t.
yeah I watched the clip where David talks about the monkey and he has like legitimate reasons for complaining

I mean yeah I feel bad that the monkey died and for his trainer but to say those things about David is a bit much
Old 07-15-2021, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great that the reunion is nominated for Emmys.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-15-2021, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

still haven’t been able to watch it
Old 07-16-2021, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither.
Old 07-21-2021, 03:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 08-02-2021, 09:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hi everyone
We're excited to share this first ever, limited edition Cast Collection featuring some of our favorite moments and lines from the show!

Today is the first of three "drops" in the collection, highlighting @friends Seasons 1 - 3

Available for a limited time only at represent.com/friends (link above in bio), never to be sold again.
#friendsreunion

Quote:
For the record… we were SO not on a break ������⁣

Excited to show you guys some pieces from the first ever @friends ⁣merch collection ������������ Half of my proceeds from this limited drop will benefit @americares, an organization I love… which is working to provide relief, mental health care, and medical aid to communities and individuals affected by Covid-19. ⁣

Swipe to see more from the collection + link in my bio to shop⛲️

Quote:
Could we be anymore excited for this #Friends merch? The group came together to help raise money for different charities.

(: jenniferaniston, courteneycox, mattleblanc, davidschwimmer, lisakudrow, matthewperry)

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 08-02-2021 at 01:20 PM
Old 08-02-2021, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for sharing

love the merch
Old 08-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love joey's the best
Old 08-06-2021, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the one with Monica!
Old 08-12-2021, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

See Courteney Cox Hilariously Take Over a Friends Studio Tour
Old 08-12-2021, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

that’s cool

thanks for sharing

I still love when Jennifer popped up to surprise fans on the tour
Old 08-22-2021, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Friends" is included. Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/sitcoms-that-...ashbacks-best/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Closed Thread   Post New Thread