Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2021, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-27-2021, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 25 most memorable TV pets
14. The Chick and the Duck ("Friends")
A chick and a duck were not the ideal pets to house in a Manhattan apartment. Then again, Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) were a little out there in terms of the traditional roommate dynamic. That said, the birds were like family and usually respected by the others in the group. As far as television sitcom pets go, the pair is highly underrated.
Here's the link, https://www.yardbarker.com/entertain...506903#slide_1

10. Marcel ("Friends")
Ross' pet monkey early in Friends' run. He had a fancy for "The Lion Sleeps Tonight," a song that drove his owner crazy. Perhaps because Marcel was able to work the CD player himself. Marcel also was not above a little mischief. He was known to poop in shoes, leave the apartment building and once swallowed a Scrabble tile. In the end, Marcel became a big Hollywood star, but never forgot his buddy Ross.
Here's the link, https://www.yardbarker.com/entertain...06903#slide_17
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-27-2021, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

loved the chick and duck
Old 08-28-2021, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah chick and duck were cute.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Loved all the pets, but Chick and Duck were around longer so it was easier to form a bond with them.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-05-2021, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah

they were my favorite pets on the show definitely
Old 09-06-2021, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mine too.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

decided to start watching from the beginning again tonight
Old 09-07-2021, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy! Its a great show.
Old 09-16-2021, 01:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 09-25-2021, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

re-watching this show again I can confirm that Chandler definitely has the best quotes of all the characters

this is one of my favorites

Old 09-28-2021, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

He´s the king of saracsm
Old 09-30-2021, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 10-02-2021, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

that’s cool of her to do

re-watched the episode with this scene today

still one of my favorite scenes of the series

Old 10-03-2021, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the end
Closed Thread   Post New Thread