Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2023, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a nice way to end the show on that last scene with them all together like that
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

It really was.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 07:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I also love Buffy's final smile like she's finally free to live her life.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, I also love Buffy's final smile like she's finally free to live her life.
That’s a good point
Old 06-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Currently re-watching Graduation Day

Again I can’t imagine what it must’ve been like in the U.S. to have to wait 2 months to watch part 2 which was delayed because of Columbine

Remind me again Tia what your experience of that wait was like for you cause I already forgot
Old 06-16-2023, 12:18 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

For some reason, I don't have any memory of it lol. Sometimes I wonder if it really happened cause I can't recall waiting two months for the life of me to see part 2 but I remember watching them. I wonder if anyone else can chime in on that better than I can lol. I wonder if I possibly saw them repeated back to back before S4 premiered, so maybe that's why. It's crazy that I remember them randomly airing Earshot all late though. I can't remember if they advertised it like an unseen episode, but I do think I saw a promo and I thought it was the S4 premiere but they were back in high school and I was confused and I wondered if it was an episode I missed. Those were times I wished the internet was around more to tell you what was going on cause there just seemed to be no lead up to things like that.
Old 06-16-2023, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh did you not watch part 1 the night it aired?

I could see that watching it in re-runs

Also weren’t Buffy message boards a thing already back then?

I think I remember you telling me that you didn’t have Internet access back then though or something

Lucky Canadians being able to watch it on time

Yeah looking up this episode again on Wikipedia I was reminded of people from Canada sending out the bootleg video recording of the episode for Americans to watch

Also I didn’t know about this until just now

Do you guys wish the series finale had been 2 hours?

I personally didn’t find it rushed
Old 06-16-2023, 10:18 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't know, it's so annoying I don't remember lol. I don't remember waiting two months to see the second part of Graduation Day (Maybe I was so traumatized by it I forgot IDK lol) It's just like I wish I could remember more of my first reaction when Tara died, I probably thought she would survive which is pretty silly. I still remember my first reaction to Spike trying to rape Buffy more and when Giles showed up. There probably were Buffy message boards then, I just wouldn't know cause I wasn't using the internet at all in the 90s. I didn't know Chosen was originally going to be two hours. It didn't feel rushed to me either, but I still would of loved a two hour goodbye to Buffy. I wonder what more they would of added if it was. I still think Angel should of been in that final battle.
Old 06-19-2023, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Oh did you not watch part 1 the night it aired?

I
Also I didn’t know about this until just now

Do you guys wish the series finale had been 2 hours?

I personally didn’t find it rushed
I agree. I also didn `t find the finale episodes rushed.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-06-2023, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Seth Green Reunite at the Taylor Swift Eras concert in L.A. Here's a link, https://people.com/buffy-stars-sarah...oncert-7570358
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

That’s nice

Always love reunions
Old 08-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.
It´s so great they went there together.
Old 09-13-2023, 06:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Original Buffy the Vampire Slayer stars returning for new Audible series about Spike

Emma Caulfield Teases Buffy Return: ‘Anya Has Lots to Say’

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-13-2023 at 11:01 AM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 10:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Still shoving Spike down our throats 20 years later. Most of the main cast isn't even going to be on that audible series (No Buffy, Willow, Xander, Faith, Dawn, Angel, etc.) so why bother? I would rather have an audible series about Buffy obviously.
Old 09-15-2023, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the links Jen. I might check it out.
Reply   Post New Thread