Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^They so did. What the hell, I'll list the ones I remember. That channel was my life. I loved

All That
Kenan and Kel
Kablam
Nick Arcade
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Figure It Out (last time I rewatched them on YT, they were way funnier than I remember. I was LMAO)
Are You Afraid of the Dark (Nice to see all the child stars show up on there, some before they got famous as well)
The Secret World of Alex Mack
Salute Your Shorts
Wild and Crazy Kids
Double Dare
Guts (Wanted to be on all their game shows. I think I wanted to be on Legends the most)
My Brother and Me
Shelby Woo (I didn't realize at the time but I love that Pat Morita was on the show)
Clarissa Explains it All
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Rugrats (Before Dil showed up, I stopped watching after that. The show didn't feel the same IMO)
Aaaah Real Monsters
Hey Arnold

Won't be suprised if I missed any. I forgot to say another show I didn't like was Catdog. I couldn't get into that either. Search Youtube sometimes, even though Viacom is always trying to delete them that is how I saw most of these shows again. If they would just release most of them on DVD I would get them. My two favorite channels in the 90's were Nick and MTV. Now their both trash.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-28-2015 at 03:55 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

What's kablam and double dare?

Join the The Goldbergs Campaign
Marki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki (View Post)
What's kablam and double dare?
Kablam! was a sketch comedy series made up of different little shows within one big show, my favourites were Action League Now! and Prometheus and Bob.
Wolf Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
^ Isn't that channel called The Splat I saw an advertisement for it, here's the promo http://youtu.be/2Bj-h9EfeJ0

I'm guessing it's going to be showing all the old Nick shows.

Nickelodeon in the 90s had the BEST shows, The Amanda Show, Rugrats, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Ren and Stimpy, Kablam!, Kenan and Kel, that's my childhood right there. I swear kids tv these days is nowhere near as good.
I posted that a few post below that.

Double Dare I believe was a game show based on I think truth or dare but exed the truth part.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Kablam was also set up like a comic book, and yeah it had different sketches and cartoons. Wow, you never heard of Double Dare? It was a game show and they were asked trivia questions. If they didn't know the answer they could take a challenge and it involved getting very messy. To win the final prize they had to go through the obsticle course and complete all of them. That was very messy too.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

I didn't have the Nickelodeon channel whe I was young but some of the stuff came on our normal tv on Saturdays.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm beyond excited that they are showing Legends of the Hidden Temple. LOVED that show and always wanted to be on it.

April
Old 11-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damn so many good shows!
Old 02-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nickelodeon to Premiere New Live-Action Comedy SCHOOL OF ROCK, 3/12

Quote:
A group of overachieving prep school students band together and learn to rock out when they meet their new, unconventional substitute teacher in Nickelodeon’s highly anticipated live-action comedy series SCHOOL OF ROCK, premiering Saturday, March 12, at 9:30 p.m. (ET/PT). The series, produced with Paramount Television, will air regularly on Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. (ET/PT).

School of Rock follows a group of rule-abiding students – Zack (Lance Lim), Lawrence (Aidan Miner), Freddy (Ricardo Hurtado), Summer (Jade Pettyjohn) and Tomika (Breanna Yde) – who learn to take risks and reach new heights thanks to substitute teacher Dewey Finn (Tony Cavalero), a down-on-his-luck musician who uses the language of rock ‘n’ roll to inspire his class to form a secret band. Throughout the school year, these middle-school classmates find themselves navigating relationships, discovering their unknown talents and learning lessons on loyalty and friendships.

The series features guest appearances from Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy), Kendall Schmidt (Big Time Rush) and Kira Kosarin (The Thundermans). Episodes will include musical performances by the cast covering hits “What I Like About You” (The Romantics),“Lips Are Movin” (Meghan Trainor), “The Kids Are All Right” (The Who), “We’re Not Gonna Take It” (Twisted Sister), “Shut Up and Dance” (WALK THE MOON), “Heart Attack” (Demi Lovato) and more.

Fans can access additional content such as musical games, activities and more at Nick.com.
Nickelodeon to Premiere New Live-Action Comedy SCHOOL OF ROCK, 3/12
Old 02-26-2016, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

I feel like it goes well with these times of a lot of shows with singing and music in the teen/ kidbgenre

Old 02-26-2016, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It does.

April
Old 02-27-2016, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if kids though know of the oboe as it's quite old now

Old 02-27-2016, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oboe?

April
Old 02-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

movie i dont know how it typed that. if they know of the movie. i know one kid at my work did know of the movie but he had older siblings that may have seen it.

Old 02-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was going to say it's not that old and then I googled it and it came out in 2003 and realized it was 13 years ago.

April
Reply   Post New Thread