Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2022, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I loved Guts! That was another show I wanted to be on when I was a kid lol. 90's Nick had great game shows too like Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure It Out, Wild and Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Nick Arcade, etc.
Nickelodeon had great game shows and I think that a lot of kids wanted to be on their gameshows and I was one of them. The programing at Nickelodeon was top notch regardless of a child's age group.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Nickelodeon Cartoons That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time
Here's a link, https://www.cbr.com/nickelodeon-cart...aviKsOx6RxsOCs
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-12-2022, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

8 TV Shows That Prove the 90s Were the Golden Age of Teen Dramas
Teen dramas have been a staple of American television for decades, but they were never quite as varied and realistic as those of the 1990s.
Fifteen
Another drama out of Canada, Fifteen is probably best known these days as the show that gave Ryan Reynolds his start. While that is certainly an interesting factoid, the series is worth remembering for other reasons as well. Like Degrassi, many of these kids feel like actors. There is a rawness and nervousness to their performances that’s a little funny, but mostly goes a long way in making the characters feel as awkward and shy as they would be in real life. The stories are pretty standard for this kind of series, but it's not a bad thing. Learning about the dangers of alcoholism, and bullying, and how to cope with divorce is important for young people. Also, the budget for the series is so low that part of the fun is keeping track of how often sets and music cues are reused.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/90s-teen-drama-...#degrassi-high
Old 02-21-2023, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting

Never heard of it

Sounds like a good show though
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Revisiting 1990s Nickelodeon Halloween Specials
Nickelodeon has been the foundation for iconic Halloween specials for decades. But nothing beats the Halloween specials it aired in the 1990s.
Here's the link, https://www.cbr.com/1990s-nickelodeo...retrospective/
Old 10-17-2023, 11:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Halloween episodes are always my favorite TV episodes in general lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
Interesting

Never heard of it

Sounds like a good show though
It was a good show.
Old 03-28-2024, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kenan Thompson Says ‘Investigate More’ in Emotional Response to ‘Quiet on Set’ Revelations
Here's a link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...033732499.html
Old 04-01-2024, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Best Nickelodeon Series Masquerading As A Kids Cartoon On Streaming
Here's a link, https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...streaming.html
Old 04-01-2024, 10:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

They hit the nail on the head! It's crazy cause I've seen these episodes so many times over the years, but watching it again now makes me REALLY realize this is an adult show! It's all over it that I really don't get how everything flew over my head when I watched this as a kid. Especially that episode "Leap Frogs" I don't know what they were thinking with that episode. No wonder it got banned LMAO. I've always loved Rocko's Modern Life, even though everything will fly over a kids head I feel like it's an adult show more than a kids show as well.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
They hit the nail on the head! It's crazy cause I've seen these episodes so many times over the years, but watching it again now makes me REALLY realize this is an adult show! It's all over it that I really don't get how everything flew over my head when I watched this as a kid. Especially that episode "Leap Frogs" I don't know what they were thinking with that episode. No wonder it got banned LMAO. I've always loved Rocko's Modern Life, even though everything will fly over a kids head I feel like it's an adult show more than a kids show as well.
It really did.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did Nickelodeon's Stick Stickly Die? Check Out This Hilarious TikTok Conspiracy Theory
Here's a link, https://people.com/stick-stickly-dea...piracy-8639096
Reply   Post New Thread