Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I always loved the Nickelodeon bumpers, the one with Doug and Porkchop is the one I remember the most lol. 90's Nickelodeon was the best with everything! Cartoons, game shows, sitcoms, comedy, commercials, bumpers, Snick, etc. Man I miss it!
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I always loved the Nickelodeon bumpers, the one with Doug and Porkchop is the one I remember the most lol. 90's Nickelodeon was the best with everything! Cartoons, game shows, sitcoms, comedy, commercials, bumpers, Snick, etc. Man I miss it!
I miss it too.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’ve had the Nickelodeon song from the bumpers stuck in my head this week
Old 08-15-2022, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just found and watched this video from 2011

Pretty great rap

Old 08-17-2022, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

were

After watching "Nickelodeon: The Orange Years" I know that the powers that be at Nickelodeon were very serious about anything that was on the network and that a lot of thought went into what we saw too.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-17-2022, 09:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I forgot about that documentary "The Orange Years," I never saw it. I can see them being serious about what they showed, that's why everything on Nickelodeon in the 90's was so damn good! I still love all these shows now, they really hold up IMO.
Old 08-17-2022, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I forgot about that documentary "The Orange Years," I never saw it. I can see them being serious about what they showed, that's why everything on Nickelodeon in the 90's was so damn good! I still love all these shows now, they really hold up IMO.
90's Nickelodeon made things fun for everyone and the powers that be encouraged the kids watching that they wanted them to just be a kid when they watched. "The Orange Years" is available to watch on Hulu.
Old 08-18-2022, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Never heard of that documentary before

Tia did you watch the video I shared?
Old 08-18-2022, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

You should watch that documentary if you like and enjoy 90's Nickelodeon.
Old 08-18-2022, 10:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)

Just watched it, that was a pretty good rap. I love how they incorporated all the shows in it, I wonder if they came up with that themselves. I want 90's Nickelodeon back too, thank God for DVDs lol.
Old 08-19-2022, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of the things that you will see in "The Orange Years" is how Nick News was used to help educate kids and I remember how they brought on NBA Hall Of Famer Magic Johnson came on after he was diagnosed with HIV in 1991 and how Nick News also brought on kids who also had HIV/AIDS and it illustrated to any kid at home that people with HIV/AIDS just want to have friends to play with and hang out with just like any other kid and that is important for kids to realize that.
Old 08-21-2022, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

that’s great

Quote:
Just watched it, that was a pretty good rap. I love how they incorporated all the shows in it, I wonder if they came up with that themselves. I want 90's Nickelodeon back too, thank God for DVDs lol.
I think it’s original
Old 09-10-2022, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What Really Happened To Mo From GUTS?
Here's a link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ
I am glad that Mike and Mo are still friends.
Old 09-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I loved Guts! That was another show I wanted to be on when I was a kid lol. 90's Nick had great game shows too like Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure It Out, Wild and Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Nick Arcade, etc.
Reply   Post New Thread