Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2021, 09:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It was nice, wish it could of been longer and that Angel was there for the final fight. Or maybe not cause the necklace would of killed him and not Spike. It was better for Spike to go instead lol.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank god Angel didn`t wear that necklace.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Why?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Or he would have ended up like Spike did....
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-18-2021, 07:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, Spike got fried for wearing it and I'd rather it happen to Spike than Angel lol.
Old 03-19-2021, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

IKR?
Spike as ghost was more fun
Old 03-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't watch S5 of Angel or read the comics, so to me Spike is still dead lol.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh....
Old 03-20-2021, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Too bad. Angel Season 5 was so funny IMO.
Old 03-21-2021, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched Angel Season 5 in 2005. Wow how time flies.
Old 03-21-2021, 04:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh, I just remembered I watched two episodes of Angel in S5. I think they were "Damage" and "The Girl in Question." I only watched them cause I heard they had updates about what happened after "Chosen." I remember being disappointed by both episodes, but those were the only reason I watched them lol. After S1 of Angel, I only watched episodes that had a huge connection to BTVS. Like the Faith episodes in S4 before she went back to Sunnydale to fight The First.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Why only two of them?
Old 03-28-2021, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know we don’t see Joss in as much of a favorable light anymore but I recently re-watched the 20th anniversary Buffy reunion earlier this week

and I agree with Joss saying that this is the grandest love story he’s ever told
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Buffy and Angel were wonderful.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Their story was so good.
Reply   Post New Thread