Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2015, 06:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Girl power!

I imagine it's like Doctor Who and Eleven. Matt Smith is not "hot" but when you watch Eleven, YES HE IS. It's all in the character.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss of death (View Post)
girl power!

I imagine it's like doctor who and eleven. Matt smith is not "hot" but when you watch eleven, yes he is. It's all in the character.
mte!
Old 10-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

It's nice when you can fall for characters that are not conventionally "pretty".
Old 10-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

icon by maxicons
Old 10-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

That's a greatly written character!

What's the date on the show's return?
Old 10-13-2015, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

TOMORROW!
Quote:
Things are a bit more promising on the romantic front for Jay, who finds himself rather fixated on an artist/photographer named Laura, played by Jessica Szohr.

Like Jay, β€œShe definitely has some demons. I think she needs the validation from men,” Szohr says. β€œI do think she sees something in Jay and really does like him, but I think she gets scared away after she meets his mom, who let’s Laura know a few things that raise her eyebrow.”
tvline

icon by maxicons
Old 10-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Tomorrow!
Old 10-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

icon by maxicons
Old 10-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

TONIGHT EVERYONE I'm so ready.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

She is not in it in the first episode but I saw the epic and I think you have to watch it to understand whatever will happen with Laura and Jay and the characters she will interact. They all seems to be such a mess!

Laffy, what you think about Alvey ....I'm not sure if he is a jerk and a bad guy all around, it game the impression before seeing this episode that he was kind of the hero of the show but after watching not so much.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

next epidose ...

icon by maxicons
Old 10-17-2015, 07:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Awesome that the show is back.
Old 10-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)
She is not in it in the first episode but I saw the epic and I think you have to watch it to understand whatever will happen with Laura and Jay and the characters she will interact. They all seems to be such a mess!

Laffy, what you think about Alvey ....I'm not sure if he is a jerk and a bad guy all around, it game the impression before seeing this episode that he was kind of the hero of the show but after watching not so much.

I just watched it yesterday too and realized she wasn't in it but I like Alvey sometimes but then I don't like him. He focuses too much on Nate and Ryan. I would say watch season 1 but even in season 1 he was a dick and full of himself so your opinion is right on in a way. You need to watch it because even in season 1, they're all a mess. Lol

I think he treats Jay like crap compared to his other son Nate but maybe because Jay is such a screw up but also because Jay is clearly a momma's boy but not in a way most would assume since he's still hard and wild lol

His relationship (Alvey) with his girlfriend seems very odd this season or at least in the first episode. He certainly doesn't seem happy about her being pregnant. They seem very cold toward each other.

I also read Kiele Sanchez (Lisa) lost her baby in real life which is sad. I wonder if they will keep the baby story line for season 3 or not since I'm sure she's mentally struggling outside of the show. Sorry for rambling since this is supposed to be Laura Melvin appreciation thread.

I just can't wait for Jay and Laura because I really do think Jessica is a good fit for this role and I want to see Jay somewhat happy, finally.

Is she for sure going to be on season 3 too?
Old 10-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffytaffy23 (View Post)
I just watched it yesterday too and realized she wasn't in it but I like Alvey sometimes but then I don't like him. He focuses too much on Nate and Ryan. I would say watch season 1 but even in season 1 he was a dick and full of himself so your opinion is right on in a way. You need to watch it because even in season 1, they're all a mess. Lol

I think he treats Jay like crap compared to his other son Nate but maybe because Jay is such a screw up but also because Jay is clearly a momma's boy but not in a way most would assume since he's still hard and wild lol

His relationship (Alvey) with his girlfriend seems very odd this season or at least in the first episode. He certainly doesn't seem happy about her being pregnant. They seem very cold toward each other.

I also read Kiele Sanchez (Lisa) lost her baby in real life which is sad. I wonder if they will keep the baby story line for season 3 or not since I'm sure she's mentally struggling outside of the show. Sorry for rambling since this is supposed to be Laura Melvin appreciation thread.

I just can't wait for Jay and Laura because I really do think Jessica is a good fit for this role and I want to see Jay somewhat happy, finally.

Is she for sure going to be on season 3 too?

I topped the thread to discuss the show. So ramble away!

That's so sad about Kiele. She was so far a long.

I'm really not trusting IMDB info now as is not like Laura got cut of the epi, It's obvious she is going to met Jay next episode. So the info about her being in in next season might be wrong.

For some reason I felt like everyone was such a mess but Alvey was the only one to come as huge jerk to me. I felt the same about the relationship with his girlfriend, it was weird like they were both trapped on the relationship more than being together willingly.
Old 10-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Definitely feel free to talk about ANYTHING with the show in this thread.