View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 11:24 AM
laffytaffy23
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)
She is not in it in the first episode but I saw the epic and I think you have to watch it to understand whatever will happen with Laura and Jay and the characters she will interact. They all seems to be such a mess!

Laffy, what you think about Alvey ....I'm not sure if he is a jerk and a bad guy all around, it game the impression before seeing this episode that he was kind of the hero of the show but after watching not so much.

I just watched it yesterday too and realized she wasn't in it but I like Alvey sometimes but then I don't like him. He focuses too much on Nate and Ryan. I would say watch season 1 but even in season 1 he was a dick and full of himself so your opinion is right on in a way. You need to watch it because even in season 1, they're all a mess. Lol

I think he treats Jay like crap compared to his other son Nate but maybe because Jay is such a screw up but also because Jay is clearly a momma's boy but not in a way most would assume since he's still hard and wild lol

His relationship (Alvey) with his girlfriend seems very odd this season or at least in the first episode. He certainly doesn't seem happy about her being pregnant. They seem very cold toward each other.

I also read Kiele Sanchez (Lisa) lost her baby in real life which is sad. I wonder if they will keep the baby story line for season 3 or not since I'm sure she's mentally struggling outside of the show. Sorry for rambling since this is supposed to be Laura Melvin appreciation thread.

I just can't wait for Jay and Laura because I really do think Jessica is a good fit for this role and I want to see Jay somewhat happy, finally.

Is she for sure going to be on season 3 too?