Home by One Direction
Old 05-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so far Chelle Already watched over half a season in less than 2 days

Outlander
Old 05-30-2016, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh that's easily done I think

Once Upon a Time (almost finished S4 now)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-30-2016, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is! Last night I stopped at the episode Michael was in. I forgot he was in an episode

You still have another season to go for Once! How did you like season 4?

Clearing off the DVR... Lip Sync Battle
Old 05-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh what episode of LSB?

i had the news on just now
Old 05-30-2016, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The latest one that was on with Cee-Lo and that other guy who I can't remember

Monica the Medium
Old 05-31-2016, 02:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Michael's episode is wonderful he's a nice treat & has his shirt off at some point

Yeah I know but now that they're finally airing OUAT they've started showing two eps a week & they're going straight into S5 next week after S4 ends so not too bad & might catch up in time for S6 to start after it

I've enjoyed S4. Felt that Frozen was a little forced due to the popularity though & Rumple I just want to slap some sense into

I'm currently watching the last ep of CSI: Cyber (because somehow they're more caught up with that than NCIS - mostly because they were airing two eps a week of it but still frustrates me). I would be watching OUAT but since it is the second last ep of the season I'm going to hold off until next week so I can watch both together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-31-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe yes, his episode was good Definitely a nice treat

That is great they are airing two episodes a week of OUAT and are going right into season 5! That really helps I forgot season 4 was the Frozen theme But I agree with you that it was a little forced And so agree about Rumple.

That's weird they are so caught up on some shows and not others where you are Chelle

And I am watching nothing at the moment. Was watching Charmed though before coming on here
Old 06-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is the same channel which frustrates me more & makes me want to bitch at it but less shows for me to watch at least & I'm sure I'll catch up with NCIS soon enough

right now I have A Current Affair on which is kind of like a news program but it does specialty stories. Like right now they're talking to a family of someone who was injured during a football game & they're asking for help for the family so they can collect money so they can build a new house so he can leave the hospital & go home. They're not always asking you for money but that's an example of what sort of show it is I more care for the current ad for the show as they play Delta's new song during it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-01-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can understand your frustration with that station I am sure you will catch up with NCIS soon enough

We used to have a show called that that aired in the 80's-90s here
Funny you are watching that type of show though, because I am watching a similar show right now... Nancy Grace. She usually talks about missing persons and high profile crimes etc. Only watching because I wanted to see what they had to say about a missing kid from my part of the state.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think I only watch it because I grew up watching it. Most of the time I tune out & ignore most of it

I'm watching Arrow at the moment

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-02-2016, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

youtube tutorials
Old 06-02-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle

Saving Hope
Old 06-04-2016, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

news