Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 05:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Which news would that be?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 04-29-2016, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:
Old 05-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She came to Michaels finale viewing party last night

Having Tony be the father of Zivas child was only fitting ..

With the killing off of Ziva character , hey it was only what 3 seasons since she left . Pretty much everyone knew she wasn't coming back to the show . On criminal minds show last season they killed of a character who would not bet on the show since season three at was 7 seasons since the actor left the show.
Old 05-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

I was disappointed that they killed off Ziva, but they made up for it when they introduced Tali.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-18-2016, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a bit disappointed they killed Ziva off too, but was not surprised. I had thought that's what they were doing at the end of last episode. I thought it was great that they made up for it though with them having a child together.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Obviously watching the episode will give me better perspective of things. For me while we knew Cote wouldn't come back I don't like that they closed that window. They didn't want to kill her off when she left but they were ok with it when Michael left? doesn't sit right in my mind. I can understand Cote's feelings of not being satisfied with it or whatever she's said recently over it when saying she wouldn't be returning for it but idk, I don't want to judge things too much for another few months when I eventually get to see it but its hard not to

Love that she was there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2016, 03:31 AM
Loyal Fan

After some days now and after the recent TVLine? Article in which Gary Galsberg said that Zivas fate is still up in the air...i dont know what to think.

The episode had simply too many holes to be a 100% definite end for Ziva, having him say that this all was planned that way...it gives some hope.

But at the same time it shows again how little respect Gary Glasberg has for Tiva fans.
It is keeping us on a short leash and whenever he feels like it...he can jank on it.

He baited the fans again and left still enough open to come back to it.
I dont know if im happy that Ziva is still alive(i will not believe it until 100% confirmed)
When we have been robbed again from a happy ending.
Im a bit bitter and will probably stay it forever...until they give me a picture or anything that shows Ziva, Tony and Tali reunited and happy.

Old 05-19-2016, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
anything that shows Ziva, Tony and Tali reunited and happy.
That would be the perfect ending for all Tiva fans .
Old 05-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
After some days now and after the recent TVLine? Article in which Gary Galsberg said that Zivas fate is still up in the air...i dont know what to think.

The episode had simply too many holes to be a 100% definite end for Ziva, having him say that this all was planned that way...it gives some hope.
I didn't read that article until after the fact, but it is nice it gives a little hope as well as that line too. But it does seem that G.G. is kinda stinging the fans along, which I don't think is right.

And actually, now that I am thinking about this more, how did Tali get out of the house if Ziva was supposedly sleeping (that's what they said, right?)when this attack happened? So maybe it was just a set up and she is still alive. Just makes you wonder...
Old 05-19-2016, 10:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
I didn't read that article until after the fact, but it is nice it gives a little hope as well as that line too. But it does seem that G.G. is kinda stinging the fans along, which I don't think is right.

And actually, now that I am thinking about this more, how did Tali get out of the house if Ziva was supposedly sleeping (that's what they said, right?)when this attack happened? So maybe it was just a set up and she is still alive. Just makes you wonder...
Yes, at this point its just downright cruel.
Its not funny or anything.

For 8 years he baited fans over and over again, promised and teased things he didnt kept.
While i appreciate that they gave us a loophole that is more then just hopeless grasping straws...it is not right.

This is why i turned away from NCIS after Ziva left.
They are not commited to big changes unless they have to.
The show barely evolves unless they absolutly need it to.

Tiva is probably the biggest explenation for this.
They made enough steps forward to make us believe this goes somewhere, but let themself enough room to drag it out as long as they want.

Personally i think this shows again how little respect they have for the fans.

Anyway, im sorry for my little rant...i didnt thought anything Tiva related would ever affect me...but i guess you can never get rid of a Tiva fan.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's ok for you rant. Sometimes you have to let it out I completely understand your frustration though
Old 05-20-2016, 12:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

You gotta believe what you gotta believe, I read the Glasberg interview, too and I believe the pic was a hint and they will meet in Paris when everything is safe *lol* dreams can come true

Lorelai 2x04 - a road trip to Harvard
Old 05-21-2016, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

in my mind, ziva david's alive. no body. Tony said "have" and "loves" in present tense. no one could dare change my mind about that.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There's a high chance we'll never know so if there's hope then it is best to hold onto that & say that they will meet again one day

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

like you said Chelle. Even if we never find out, I'll hold onto that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread