Hope you enjoy her on the show

That sounds like a nice rewatch plan

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

She only had one scene... But then again it was the CSI:NY backdoor pilot...

I'm sure that I will enjoy the re-watch, as I loved the NOLA cast, and enough years have passed since the early seasons...
Old 11-14-2022, 10:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a shame but not a huge surprise when it is just a backdoor pilot

I don't know if I'm quite up to it yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-15-2022, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

At least she was in the backdoor pilot, and she had a cool character in CSI: NY - though she had a mean death...

Since I'm not really interested in Hawai'i, and I have seen the other 2 several times, it leaves with NOLA - and I liked the cast, and the general vibe of even the pre-Tammy seasons...
Old 11-16-2022, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well that isn't nice of them to give her a mean death

That makes sense

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2022, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

She disappeared in s1, and her body turned up 1.5 season later...
Old 11-17-2022, 12:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Really? Wow I didn't know she as only in it for a short period of time too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-17-2022, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I guess she either got a better offer, or they didn't like her character that much and decided to write her off, and get a new forensic scientist woman instead...

I was looking up CSI scenes with her, but instead figured that she's been in The Sopranos, just like Emily W. I wonder if they have been part of the same season...
Old 11-18-2022, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Must've been one of those things

Wow that's interesting. I wonder that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-18-2022, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Based on imdb they haven't shared any seasons, but it's still cool that they've been part of the same show.

I'm sure that Vanessa didn't lose much if it wasn't the best of environments to work out...
Old 11-18-2022, 05:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2023, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

She was interesting
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 08:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Any favourite moments?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-07-2024, 10:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've got TKCS on & they were just showing a previous clip for something the current guest is promoting & Vanessa was in it . Nice to briefly see her on my screen again. Wish she'd pop up in shows I watch. Or I wouldn't say no if she wants to promote things on Kelly's show

I miss Gregorio

credit: unknown

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-08-2024, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Miss her & NOLA too...

I'm kind of tempted to check out some of the other shows she has been in... I've only seen her in CSI:NY besides NOLA...