Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Season 6 Discussion - New direction

SEASON 6
(2008 - 2009)

601. Last Man Standing
Gibbs is given the task of finding a mole inside his newly formed team. With the help of Agent McGee, Gibbs is able to trace phone calls between Lee and the dead Petty Officer. After verifying Agent Lee's logs of the calls she is cleared. Daniel Keating is focused on next and he is interrogated. During Keating's interrogation, shots are fired, and Lee is found to have shot Agent Langer, who Gibbs and Vance agree to have been the mole. At the end of the episode, McGee and Ziva rejoin Gibbs in the squad room while Agent Lee moves out and receives a text message saying, "Do They Suspect?", to which she replies "NO", showing her to be the mole instead of Langer.

602. Agent Afloat
While stationed on an aircraft carrier, DiNozzo discovers a Navy Lieutenant's apparent suicide may be connected to a larger, deadly scheme .

603. Capitol Offense
The NCIS team becomes entangled in the world of Washington politics when a distinguished Senator turns to Gibbs for help in solving the murder of a young, female Naval officer.

604. Heartland
After two Marines are ambushed, the NCIS team finds the investigation leads back to Gibbs' hometown, where secrets about his past are revealed and they meet up with Jackson Gibbs, Jethro's father, and two of his old enemies.

605. Nine Lives
The hunt for a marine's murderer puts Gibbs on a collision course with an old friend, FBI Agent Fornell.

606. Murder 2.0
During the week of Halloween, a murderous psychopath taunts the team by using the Internet to leave clues to the next victim's identity,

607. Collateral Damage
Gibbs second-guesses his own judgement when Vance assigns a rookie to aid his team's investigation into a deadly bank robbery.

608. Cloak
A top secret war game leads to very real consequences for a member of the team.

609. Dagger
The team must rely on information from some questionable individuals to stop a criminal bent on stealing government secrets.

610. Road Kill
After a petty officer dies in a car crash the team suspects foul play when their investigation leads them into the violent world of underground street fighting.

611. Silent Night
While stuck working on a case over Christmas the team searches for a suspect presumed dead...and begins to discover some startling personal revelations.

612. Caged
McGee is held captive in a women's prison after a guard's murder leads to a take over.

613. Broken Bird
After Ducky is stabbed at a crime scene, the team uncovers disturbing secrets from the good doctor's past.

614. Love and War
A slain captain's private life is on full display as the team must determine if a suspected act of treason lead to his death.

615. Deliverance
While investigating the death of a Marine, Gibbs and the team find themselves intertwined in an inner city gang war.

616. Bounce
Renny Grant, a man who DiNozzo put in jail for 3 years whilst Gibbs was in Mexico shows up after a witness testifying against Renny in court is killed, claiming he was innocent and that he could now prove it. Gibbs, sticking to his rules (Rule #38: Your case, your lead) gives DiNozzo leadership of the team for this case.

617. South by Southwest
The death of a NCIS agent leads Gibbs and Tony into the desert to locate a woman who holds the answer to the mystery.

618. Knockout
In Chicago, a former African-American boxer is murdered. The past is catching up with Vance... This man is an old friend of the NCIS director. In this episode, we discover the family of Leon Vance and his past as a boxer in Chicago. Leon will be assisted by part of Gibbs' team to make an informal investigation in Chicago. It will take him back to his past when he worked alongside a boss of organized crime, and try to find the murderer.

Gibbs' digs into Vance's past after the director borrows his team for an Investigation into a friends murder.

619. Hide and Seek
When a young boy finds a murder weapon, the team must trace ownership of the gun to find who used it last and who was murdered.

620. Dead Reckoning
Gibbs and the team must work with a shady Trent Kort to put away one of NCIS' most wanted.

621. Toxic
Abby encounters FBI agents after a visit to the dentist to make sure she doesn't have a cavity in the tooth she named Frank. Later the FBI recruits her to carry on a missing scientists work. Soon, Gibbs and the team uncover some news about the project that startles Abby and the team.

622. Legend, part 1
The body of a Marine leads Gibbs and McGee to the NCIS OSP division in Los Angeles, where a murder investigation quickly climbs to a matter of national security in which the two offices must work together to resolve. Meanwhile; Tony begins to snoop into Ziva's personal life.

623. Legend, part 2
With the appearance of Mossad agent Michael Rivkin, Tony is forced to question Ziva's loyalty to NCIS. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, Special Agent Callen goes undercover to try to catch a terrorist cell while OSP psychologist Nate Getz discovers the startling truth about Gibbs and Special Agent Lara Macy's relationship.

624. Semper Fidelis
After a security breach at the SecNav's residence leads to the death of an ICE agent, Gibbs and the team are forced to work with ICE and the FBI to find his killer. Meanwhile, Tony finally comes face-to-face with Michael Rivkin.

625. Aliyah
Ziva's homecoming to Israel with Gibbs and the team is not a happy reunion with her father, the enigmatic and powerful head of Mossad. As tensions rise, Gibbs is forced to make a decision that sends shockwaves through NCIS.

Last edited by maplezbear; 06-07-2015 at 09:05 PM
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Updated the OP Some kind of art or pics would be fun

What are your top 3 episodes this season?
What are your top 3 favorite moments?
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Anything else to note?
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure. Heartland, Aliyah, Hide and Seek, Silent Night?

Hard to say too.
The phoncall between Gibbs and Ziva in Last Man Standing and the hug between her and Gibbs at the end.
The scene between Tony and Ziva in Tel Aviv where she asks him why he risked his carrier for him.
And when Gibbs kisses her cheek before they leave for home.

That's all I can think of right now.

Ziva: "I miss you too... even Tony."

And probably more.

Anything else to note?
That I don't remember everything that good right now?
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

OMG I wouldn't even be able to choose with this season!
Old 02-28-2010, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

^ I wouldn't even know where to began narrowing it down

let me try:

Aliyah, Agent Afloat , Caged

The fight between Tiva in Aliyah, The ending scene between Gibbs & Gibbs Sr. in Heartland, The closet scene between Tiva in Cloak, oh I possibly couldn't list them all.

so many..... my favorite though has got to be:

Tony: I had no choice.
Ziva: That is a lie.
Tony: Why would I lie to you, Ziva?
Ziva: To save your worthless ass.
Tony: From who? Vance? Mossad?
Ziva: You jeopardized your entire career, and for what?
Tony: For you.

Anything else to note?

these were hard questions seriously this show just gets better and better.

Last edited by YAMI1024; 03-01-2010 at 08:32 AM
Yami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Agent Afloat and Aliyah are on my list, but I couldn't choose a third. And I'm on the fence with the quotes cuz I loved all their convos in Agent Afloat and then the Aliya Tiva one is just epic so... Nope, not even gonna try to choose.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Like I remember everything.

Just do it anyway, Yaz, refresh your memory a little.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Nope. It'll be like choosing my top 5 XF M&S moments. Impossible!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Make a list and rate your moments, the top three get put down.

And hey, take five, who cares anyway.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Heartland, Silent Night, and Aliyah

Abby telling Gibbs to bring the team back together (Last Man Standing), Meeting Papa Gibbs (Heartland), Tiva's fight scene in Aliyah

Last Man Standing S6 EP1
McGee: Are you alone?
Tony: (incredulous, with a background shot of a busy radio-shore coms room with lots of sailors phoning home) Oh yeah. Just me and 5000 of my closest friends. I AM NEVER ALONE! (He leans forward and whispers) I really need to come home, boss.
Gibbs: Workin' on it.

Tony: (To Gibbs and McGee) Well its been great talking with you Pa, thanks Tim, you know I love you guys…just Tim is always messing my stuff up, he doesn’t know how to shift gears; he doesn’t change the oil; make sure you feed the chickens, say Hi to mom.
McGee: (in reference to Tony) He's insane.
Gibbs: (smiling) Oh yeah.

Agent Afloat S6 EP2
(Ziva gives Tony her long stare.)
Tony: What?
Ziva: You seem, um…different.
Tony: Taller? Hotter?
Ziva: Older.
Tony: Well, it’s been over four months.
Ziva: You still beating yourself up over Jenny?
Tony: (looks away from Ziva) Not as much as I used to.
Ziva: Drinking?
Tony: Not as much as I used to.
(Ziva touches his shoulder to get him to look at her)
Ziva: You could have called.

Heartland E6 EP4
Gibbs: Word travels fast.
Jackson: That is does. When people actually open their mouths and speak with one another. You don’t call. You don’t write. Were you going to come by and say hi?
Gibbs: Hi, Jack.
Jackson: Hi. Leroy.
Gibbs: Ziva, McGee. Jackson Gibbs, my father.

McGee: Uh, boss. We’ll wait here.
(Gibbs gives them a look then gets in the car with his father.)
Ziva: I’ll call Tony.
McGee: I’ll call Abby.
(They run back into the store.)

Ziva and McGee: Gibbs has a father!
Tony and Abby: Tell me everything!

Jackson: Let that be a lesson in parenting...tell a kid you can't have a rifle and he ends up a sniper.

Young Gibbs: Are you waiting for the train too?
Shannon: Yes.
Young Gibbs: We could sit together.
Shannon: But I guess you’re not a lumberjack.
Young Gibbs: No.
Shannon: Well I have a rule. It’s either rule number one or number three, never date a lumberjack.
Young Gibbs: You’ve got a rule for everything?
Shannon: Working on it. Everyone needs a code they can live by. What’s your name?
Young Gibbs: Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
Shannon: I’m just going to call you Gibbs.
Young Gibbs: You can call me anything you want.
Shannon: I’m Shannon.

Silent Night S6 EP11
Abby: I like everything about Christmas. Except for that Chipmunk song. And shopping. I hate shopping. I never know what to get anyone. Especially Gibbs. What do you get for the guy that has nothing and wants nothing?
Ducky: (As Gibbs comes in the room) Some squeaky shoes.

(Gibbs makes a phone call)
Jackson Gibbs: Hello?
Gibbs: Merry Christmas, Dad.
Jackson Gibbs: Merry Christmas, Son.

South by Soutwest S6 EP17
Cop: Special Agent Gibbs. Got a woman who insists on talking to you. Claims she's with NCIS. Real weirdo, wearing a Dracula cape and a dog collar. (chuckles slightly) Like she'd be with you.
(Gibbs looks over and sees Abby)
Gibbs: She is.
Cop: You serious?
Gibbs: Oh yeah, let her in.

Aliyah S6 EP25
Tony: Ok. Stop right there. If this is about my Twitter page, I just want to clarify - I'd had a couple of cocktails and what can I say? Sometimes I get a little chatty.

Eli: My daughter speaks very highly of you.
Gibbs: She's a good agent.
Eli: Liaison Officer.
Gibbs: She's one of us.
Eli: So she tells me.
Gibbs: (refering to Tony who's in interrogation) So's the guy in there.

Eli: With traffic I wasn't expecting you for another hour.
Ziva: I drove.
Eli: Enough said.

Ok so I like quotes

Anything else to note?

My heart broke when Gibbs gave Ziva the kiss at the end of Aliyah and then got on the plane and Tony said "One short?" and Gibbs gave the sign that they were good to go and Ziva watching the plane leave

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG! I don't think I could do this!!! Actually, I'm still working on my S5-7 list for Tumblr and it's like pulling teeth!!! I can't choose!!
Bones Undercover Podcast
bonesinoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice choice of episodes.

Love the second quote.
And the one from Gibbs senior.

And you're so right, the end of Aliyah was so so sad.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Season 6 here I come Finished 5 episodes from the season in 2 days...

Loved the unusual starting episode(s) with Gibbs and the new/old team. I honestly think that for McGee to be the Boss/his own person for once in his life did some good for his personality. The fact that Vance trusts him, and knows way more than Gibbs about computers, allows him to finally step out of Tony's shadow...

Still I loved how Ziva & McGee were clearly bored without Tony when he couldn't return immediately from the ship

I'm not yet sure about Ziva and her new boyfriend. I'm not a fan of Eli he seems too overbearing with his daughter... As if he was jealous of Ziva's relationship with her "American family"...

So far the most outstanding episode is Heartland, not only because of Gibbs Sr., but also seeing young Gibbs & Shannon was a pleasure too... At least we know where he learnt his need for rules
Old 09-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think he's always jealous of her "American family" & that she found a life that she truly loved there

Quote:
I honestly think that for McGee to be the Boss/his own person for once in his life did some good for his personality. The fact that Vance trusts him, and knows way more than Gibbs about computers, allows him to finally step out of Tony's shadow...
I completely agree with this. It would've given him confidence to know that he can step up & lead & doesn't have to be 'probie' anymore

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Also agreed with what you said about McGee
Reply   Post New Thread