Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People’s Choice Awards 2014 Nominations: FULL LIST of nominees – People's Choice Buzz Blog

Pauley was nominated for the Peoples Choice Awards 2014!
Old 11-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's great

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

! Awesome!

Thanks for posting that!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's really cool We weren't nominated in any category last year, were we?
Old 11-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't remember

Got to remember to vote each day

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to remember that too! It would be great if one of them or the show won
Old 12-31-2013, 08:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Since it was being discussed in the Abby/Gibbs thread - Abby as Marilyn

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That scene was good. Loved how all the guys were drooling at her Especially McGee.

Thanks for posting it
Old 12-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think any of them could think properly, they were all a little distracted & in awe of her. Then Ziva comes in & doesn't react at all to it which I'm not sure if is because she's female or because she just didn't understand

I love the McAbby moments, especially her telling him to do something when he's finished undressing her with his eyes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup and it may have been a bit of both with Ziva.

Yeah the McAbby moments were nice then
Old 12-31-2013, 09:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

True, it probably was both

They were I miss that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2014, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Pauley at the SAG Awards (January 18th)

More Here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2014, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

She looks beautiful, I love her dress
Old 01-20-2014, 03:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She does . So do I, it is simple but elegant & she looks beautiful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-28-2014, 02:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Pauley Perrette: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

You can catch Pauley Perrette on the CBS drama NCIS on Tuesdays at 8 P.M. Now, we're cracking down on her case, with the 44-year-old actress -- who served as the social media correspondent for the Grammys 2014, too -- sharing 25 little-known things about herself with Us Weekly.

1. If I wasn't an actress, I'd be a cop or a security guard. Or run a Laundromat.

2. I play a forensic scientist on TV, but in real life I studied sociology, criminology and psychology.

3. When I was little, I had a serious eye and leg surgery and was in a body cast.

4. I was born in New Orleans but grew up all over the South, including Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee.

5. I've been in music videos for Madonna, Metallica and George Michael.

6. I enjoy documentaries.

7. I love to rescue abandoned critters. They are my life.

8. My fiancé, Thomas, is a Royal Marine war veteran and the kindest person I've ever known.

9. My favorite thing to do is sit at home with him and our dogs and watch TV.

10. I'm a natural blonde.

11. I could eat sushi for every meal.

12. I watch every episode of NCIS!

13. I own a bakery in NYC named after my mom, Donna Bell, who I lost to breast cancer.

14. The one item I always wanted to buy when I made money was an electric pencil sharpener.

15. The spider-web tattoo on my character Abby's neck and the cross on her back are fake. But I have, like, 20 real tattoos.

16. I'm also a singer and songwriter. I wrote "Somebody Saved You" in honor of first responders. It's on the NCIS soundtrack.

17. My top show of all time is America's Most Wanted.

18. I grew up in a Southern church and saw almost no movies or TV as a kid.

19. My dresses for awards shows are from charity thrift stores.

20. I always keep new socks in my car to give to the homeless. Socks are one of the things they need.

21. My favorite shoes are my Converse.

22. I have a lot of firefighters in my family.

23. I voiced a series of Volkswagen ads.

24. I'm allergic to onions and herbs.

25. I started working in a car lot at 15. After that, I was a cook, a waitress, a bartender -- I even wore a sandwich board and roller-skated around, passing out fliers for Taco Bell.

Source
Some of these are interesting & new facts, but others are things she's said at least once in past interviews

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread