Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "What Child Is This?" (16.10) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Dec 11th @ 8PM)

NCIS 16.10 - "What Child Is This?"
Original Airdate: December 11, 2018 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The team’s holiday plans are put on hold when the murder investigation of
a Navy veteran includes the discovery of a newborn baby who has no
identification and no apparent ties to a family.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

perfect NCIS- case for a christmas ep
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

as I said: the perfect case for a christmas ep.

they really did a good job again and I know I said this several times before, but I really feel like "in the good old times" this season.

There is a lot of humor, character chemistry and bonding.
nice to learn some thing about kasey. Her character fits in.

still trying to get used to stone. hope she is not going to become gibbs' girlfriend.

the only one missing was ducky.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

so much jinxing going on in the start

ah smart... shoot at a cop to try stop them from going in a room

Torres & Bishop keeping the baby kinda predictable with this show but still love it. Love how Vance suggested that they both went into shock after Bishop got shot at

ok I like their naming of the baby too

Figures Palmer can change the baby's nappy & does the cloth version since the ones they had were too big. Not surprised over him telling them no to the formula (& apple juice) they wanted to feed him either

Nice that Gibbs still has things from when Kelly was a baby. Not a real surprised there of course but still nice to see. Being wood I wonder if he made the bassinet or even his dad?

Interesting seeing & learning about Kasie a bit more, & her working with Palmer

Surprised that McGee didn't catch his flight to be with his family. Guess I shouldn't be since there's a 'stolen' baby involved but still its his family. He has two babies of his own...

Poor Kasie

The actress who played the mother of the baby was in Pushing Daisies . I knew I recognised her. She's quite a bit grown up now though as she was just a kid on Pushing Daisies

Quite clear that Jack had a baby who she gave up... more so when she's shown looking at pictures

Of course Gibbs can get a purple heart. He probably had it himself lying around in that drawer...

(I may have had this episode sitting around since before Christmas to watch so brought on the delayed Christmas ep on myself )

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top