Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Interesting case. I'm not sure how likely that something like that would happen, but still it was an unusual angle. Poor Bishop with her fear of being underwater, I'm not sure that she'd be happy to onboard of a submarine again... Liked how she and Gibbs were able to come up with the same conclusions as the guys in the office...

Also loved how McGee ordered everyone, including director Vance to work on the case

(I actually laughed at Kasie trying to figure out the sub codes within the submarine orders by watching the big screen... )

Nice ending with Ducky, I'm glad that he can still come & go at NCIS with having his own office.

Lastly, I loved how Torres worried for Bishop... I like their friendship, even if they won't be more than that!
florerr is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread