Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2019, 05:58 PM
New Fan

CBS’s NCIS is currently ranked No. 2 for this current 2018–19 television season for total viewers. (I have provided a link below.)

It was No. 1 for the 2012–13 season. It has been regularly a Top 5 series.

NCIS looks like a series which, when the time comes, to end it would be a decision most likely from top star Mark Harmon. It may end up not being his alone. It could be a consensus decision, as well, including from the cast.

At this point, here in its 16th season, I would guess NCIS will go to a 17th season for the 2019–20 television season.

Some of the storytelling, for the lives of its regular characters, may be a way to add even further growth. That is another area people may want to discuss.

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/20...tings-week-21/
Candy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
don't know about the actor's contracts, but maybe the show is going to end after this or the next season and they are beginning to prepare for it.
Very well may be the case
Old 02-17-2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hey guys I'm still here and I'm still watching! Finally got caught up on S16 and just watched this episode. Fantastic episode. I always believed that Ziva was alive. And now we know. That's made me so happy. I hope she doesn't have to stay in hiding forever and can return to Tony and Tali. Hopefully this could mean Cote making a final reappearance?
Old 02-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Liv! Glad you have caught up! I hope the same!
Old 02-18-2019, 05:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

sooo this episode was awesome !! the ending gave me so much chills , i love the idea of ziva being out there .

only thing my sisters and i dont remember is how ziva was , like the way palmar was discribing her , it didnt seem right
Old 02-18-2019, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Hopefully this could mean Cote making a final reappearance?
hope that too.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting opening, I like it

I like the random gifts but reminds me of Abby. Nice that she actually listened to them & got them meaningful gifs (well all by Torres?)

I don't think the case they're talking about is one they've had in the past or mentioned. Can't find the character name as one which previously appeared. Makes sense if they passed it on to someone else that it wasn't though

From the look of Gibbs - it seemed he knew Ziva was more attached to the case

Nice way to find out Ziva was connected using the reflection in the photo

Already honouring secrets Ellie? Interesting... understandable that she feels cheated & like people won't think she measures up. Fits her role on the show perfectly

You have no idea how much Ziva is a ninja boyfriend guy

not surprised Lily disappeared. It'd be so scary for her to be in the hospital after spending her life in the basement

Paying 4 years in advance is crazy Still don't fully get why someone would keep something even 'out of respect' instead of just leasing it to someone else

That's a lot of journals. Fair enough if they're for each case then

Not surprised Gibbs knew, especially with the look he'd given earlier in the episode

Zivaisms showing up even without her there?

Like how Vance called Gibbs the father & Ziva the daughter

Smart thinking woman to get her daughter out

Rule #10 is BS, Ellie is right. Understandable Gibbs would now be concerned though - especially after losing two people on that desk (neither death was because of that rule though?)

Silly Bishop checking out a lead on her own. She's lucky the others found her & then in the water

Why did Torres get the water to put in his jar? This case affected him so much he needed a reminder?

good, burn the rule no one follows

weird how the page was stolen. Ziva must've been following them all, broken into Gibbs place (easily done if he's still not locking it), to take it & fulfill her promise. Not surprising she would. How did she know they were investigating though? Too many questions

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

And I finally sat down to watch (re-watch) this episode. I've already seen it in February, it was a must after I heard that Ziva is alive... But in February I was still busy with thesis writing...

Loved the episode for sure. Usually episodes opening with someone's thoughts are good ones, including this one too...

The case was really sad with the woman giving birth in the basement supposedly and her daughter who've never seen the outside world (before). Luckily the real dad had nothing to do with the kidnapping. I'm not sure if we got the full story covered on why the woman was kept/kidnapped in the first place, but I guess it wasn't that relevant...

I think Kasie is still trying to fit in, sometimes she's overdoing it, but I still loved the fact that she gave an empty jar to Torres... She couldn't figure out what he wanted so she decided to give him something he WILL need...

Loved the fact that Bishop found the old case files and recognized Ziva on the picture. It makes sense that Bishop actually would want to learn more about Ziva, and that she admires her. It also made sense that Torres had no idea who she was talking about...

Bishop is a pig-headed character, probably the only one from the current cast who's willing to disagree with Gibbs, and even be sent home because of that. Loved the fact that she listened to her "gut feeling" and got the correct information from the hotline... I mean sure sooner or later Gibbs (and the others) would have found the same information, but by that point the woman may have been dead.. So while she was reckless, she didn't really have another choice, Gibbs sent her off...

Talking about Gibbs: I got the fact that he feels responsible for his family and regrets not taking better care of Ziva (and Kate), but he was rather harsh with Bishop concerning Rule #10. I'm glad that the episode ended with Gibbs sort of apologizing to Bishop (and vice versa).

Lastly, I loved the parallel of Ziva keeping notes about all her cases in order to process the everyday work and Gibbs keeping all his rules in one box.
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with a lot of what you said especially the Bishop parts and the way Gibbs treated Bishop
Old 07-08-2019, 03:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There were some great revelations & parallels in this episode. I loved what they did, & how they had Bishop following in Ziva's footsteps. Gibbs needed someone to push his buttons & look at the case differently. They worked it all out well with how they did it & how Bishop & Gibbs butted heads
Quote:
Usually episodes opening with someone's thoughts are good ones
that's an interesting observation - very true too. Never thought about it that way...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bishop has sensed from early on that Gibbs has regrets over Ziva, and even Kate and the curse of the desk and she has battled back against his tendancy to play to safety. They have a interesting relationship because she really does seem to get in his face at times. While McGee is always trying to please. Sometimes he will be firm with Gibbs, but he will always be the inexperienced probie who learned on the job, and has grown to be a trusted second in command.

Bishop is someone different.

Bishop had a feeling and was curious, and shocked to find what she did... And she didn't know if Gibbs knew or didn't...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed.

True about your last line there Jasper. On a side note, I like that Gibbs didn't know about Ziva. For a change it was him who didn't know which was nice.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree with you both there. Its nice that for a change Bishop knows the truth, while Gibbs doesn't seem to. Its also nice that they had a character who could push Gibbs buttons & explore the case to get close enough to find out Ziva's secret without it seeming forced or unnatural. It was all really well set up & written I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-27-2019, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. It was interesting that it doesn't seem like he knew. Because he always seems to know more about the situation. But it led to a interesting scene because Ellie now knew something. And had a gut feeling.

Which is why I hope we get a scene between Ziva and Bishop at least.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly
Reply   Post New Thread