Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I wrote this while I watched the episode, so here go bits of what I thought about it

Another nickname for McGee: McChopper

Wasn't Abby just cute when she told Gibbs she had "confettiiiiiiiii"

A nickname for Tony: DiNosy

Aw POOR McGee - but sweet of Gibbs to tell him to have apples and crackers to help the sea sickness What a cute and funny scene, but I felt so bad for McGee

Zivaism: angry screw

Aw Ducky It was so sweet of him to ask Gibbs, but I feel the same Andie, it's so sad to think about him dying some day

Tony giving McGee the barfbags Poor McGee, he needs a hug!

Some sibling interaction when Ziva shut McGee up And by the way, how DID Tony find out about Ziva's Pilates weekend?

Can I just say I love the way Tony says "Miss David"?

Abby and McGee asleep in Abby's lab... together? So cute. Hey, did anyone notice that recently, McGee is ALWAYS wearing jackets inside? It kinda bugs me
And Gibbs bringing them breakfast is so sweet too

Tony still has the bikini fotos And Ziva got lost on the ship

Wow, the ending with the music, and Gibbs putting up Dearing's photo on the Most Wanted wall... that was suspenseful!

It was a good episode, and it feels like it's leading to a great season finale! I love how they manage to make the buildup to their season finales more and more exciting with each season. Such a great show, I am SO glad it's coming back for S10
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Angry screw that was a good zivaism.
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work, and the only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs
"....Once a wildcat, always a wildcat..."
Brilliant Chatterbox ♥ Spirited Warrior
icon credit: Cheali
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

this episode had its funny (mcchopper, tony giving mcgee the barfbags, abby saying "confetti" to gibbs) and intense (new pic on the most wanted wall) moments. i liked it, but i liked "rekindled" more.
poor mcgee - seasickness is not funny - i had that when i was 9 years old and still feel for people who get this. thank good i got it just that one time. good thing is that it ends when you leave the ship.
and i don't think that tony was seasick, that were just some "normal" stomach problems - sorry guys and gals.
but i also think that this episode gave us a glimpse of what is coming in the next two, that it is going to be much more intense than the last one and i am convinced -more than ever - that there will be a great cliffhanger.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about the cliffhanger thing - I bet they will leave us hanging with something incredible intense over the summer!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

So much in one episode & such a wonderful episode . It's good I'm coming on here to post about each episode as I think I need a little breather before starting the next one . Its a mixture of excitement to be able to finally see the episodes & just enjoying how good they are

Nicknames for both Tim & Tony as well as a Zivaism

I think I could just repeat so much that's already been said

I loved that we got McAbby & Tiva moments love McGee working in Abby's lab, especially since that's all we ever get between those two.

I loved the contrast between intense moments & funny bits. I think I should just say i loved the episode & shut up now as I'll just be repeating what's already in this thread some more.

The ending was really well done I thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Aw, I wanna be his nurse! Can I?
Only if I can be too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Only if I can be too
Okay, so we'll both be McNurses

Seriously, I need to rewatch the end of the season, those last few episodes were soooo good
Old 08-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Both of those sound like good plans to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread