Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2024, 07:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "The Plan" (21.05) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 25th @ 9PM)

NCIS 21.05 - "The Plan"
Original Airdate: Mar 25, 2024 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
With the help of Knight's dad, Special Agent in Charge Feng Zhao, NCIS works to unravel
the mystery of a recently used service weapon belonging to a missing agent. Also, McGee
is in a tailspin when DNA results reveal a close relative he was unaware of.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for starting the thread!

we're finally meeting "Knight Senior"
Old 03-27-2024, 02:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

At least we're hearing about Delilah, that's something...

Wow to that relationship reveal, wasn't expecting that That is not what he needed to find out. This is where DNA tests are dangerous.

Sounds a bit like Knight might be investigating her father or at least checking he's doing the right thing Hopefully there's an easy explanation here though

of course Kasie would find a positive spin on McGee's new relative. Nice to hear about Sarah McGee briefly there too. This could be a good reason to bring her back too

Poor Knight

Poor Jimmy. I thought it was the case earlier that she hadn't told her father about him. Awkward
Of course he figured it out & then looked Jimmy up on the car ride. This 'plan' doesn't sound like a good thing

Yes, stare her down boys. She needed to follow Jimmy then. Elevator meeting
Yep, the plan isn't necessarily all that good. Not if it is with her ending up alone. Having someone in your life should not be a distraction. Having jobs & reaching the top is all great, but better if you have someone to share that success with.
"You may not be a part of my dad's plan but you're a part of mine"

Sperm donation sounds far better for the relative. That one is a nicer storyline.

Nice they did a meeting. Sarah exists somewhere if she could come to breakfast

Glad Knight's father came around to being more supportive & ignoring the plan.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2024, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely was not what I was expecting when I heard of the McGee plotline. For some reason I thought they were going to say it was his mother, not his father. Because for some reason I cannot see the Admiral McGee that we met doing something like that...

Yeah, sperm donation is a better explanation. Although they could have gone the other side of it too given how complicated things were in the McGee household when Tim was growing up. But a earlier pill to swallow for McGee.

Of course they went in a different direction than the plot years ago, when Tony did his ancestry, and went down the rabbit hole on some obscure relation LOL.

Poor Jimmy. Yeah, there was a lot of complications there. The fact in all the time they have been dating that she has not talked to her father about him...

Nice talk between them. Liked that Jimmy stood up for himself a bit.

And Jessica coming to realize that the plan that was set out, might not be the one she wants...

I hope we see Sarah sometime soon. For years, they could not do it after her introduction because the actress went on to star on Pretty Little Liars. But cannot see why she cannot just pop in for a episode.

Interesting episode.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

This was a pretty great amazing with some twists.

It was really good to know of who Jessica is, and where she comes from... and I really loved the honest discussions she had...

... story wise, it was good to have an international case, but from a direction which hasn't been exhausted yet...
Old 03-28-2024, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we have not gotten to know Jessica as much as past characters by this point. Because of the shorter seasons. So, to get to know her family. With her sister, and now her father. Thankfully, she does not have Daddy issues LOL.

Interesting to know she took her mother's maiden name for her career. Yet, she is very close to her father. And they had a plan, that did go sideways with the loss at REACT.

But glad, she's happy with her life now. And she and Jimmy seem to be making a real go of it.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 10:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It makes for a nice change to have a character with a good relationship with her father

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread