Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with everything you said Andie in regards to Ziva, Tiva and Michael and Cote as well.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
It was played so well – although I am sure that not all of it was acting .
Agreed

I wonder if we'll see Tony actually tell Abby &/or others, especially since he asked Ziva what he was meant to tell Abby

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am bawling my eyes out right now - I wonder what I would have done had they ended Ziva's story differently and killed her.

A beautiful, but so bittersweet ending. I can't describe how wonderfully done the Tiva scenes were. Tony on the phone with Gibbs and McGee, and being all secretive but telling them he needed to stay in Israel - I know he didn't want Gibbs to know he had already found Ziva, but Tony's inability to express his emotions in that scene just showed how much he really loves Ziva.

It was just all so bittersweet, seeing those two finally openly expressing their feelings towards each other and knowing while watching it that it will be it for them (for now).

I was deeply moved when Tony found Ziva's necklace in his jacket - this means no other than that she will come back one day to get it back, when she is healed. I am sure starting a family and being with the man she loves is on her new I Will list as well.

I loved the Fornell and Gibbs scenes, as always. They are just so entertaining, they could actually be married the way they're behaving I loved it when Gibbs bought Fornell the pancakes, and when Fornell was scandalized that Gibbs had half shot him in the ass Those scenes definitely lit up the goodbye mood of the episode.

When Gibbs answered the phone at the end of the episode, there was just so much emotion in his voice - had me bawling once more.

Quote:
“boss, maybe you can try saying what you are saying?”
That had me laughing out loud, as well as Gibbs asking Abby to "beam" the info up to McGee, and Abby went all Captain Kirk to him, and Gibbs didn't understand a word she was saying

I really hope we will get to see Tony telling Abby what Ziva had to say. And I can't wait for Ziva to come back one day and get her necklace back.

I am gonna miss Ziva so much
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Ziva and Tony's (Michael and Cote's) emotions were raw, they weren't faked. That is how things happened, they were more Michael and Cote during those scenes than they were Ziva and Tony.

Born and raised Navy brat
fourleafclover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what makes these scenes even more special. Cote's tears in their last scene said everything, plus, they had me bawling again too.
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

finally they broadcasted this episode here on sunday and i am glad i watched the original before.
the good-bye-scene was so much better in english, much more emotion in michael's and cote's voice than in the dubbing. clearly because they had more feelings about this than the dubbing actors, but it is still good to know the original eps. again and again
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is a shame that the episode lost something in translation. The emotion probably was lost because the people dubbing it didn't have the same connection . At least you were able to experience the original though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread