Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "Pound of Flesh" (5.06) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 30th @ 10PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 5.06 - "Pound of Flesh"
Original Airdate: October 30, 2018 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
After Pride’s assistant, Ginny Young (Christina Smith), escapes from a kidnapper,
the NCIS team uncovers evidence of a suspect who is harvesting organs from
multiple victims. Also, Pride turns to his friend, Commander Calvin Atkins, M.D.
(Geoffrey Owens), for medical and spiritual guidance as he struggles with the
ramifications of his recent brush with death.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. I still haven't watched last weeks yet
Old 11-10-2018, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

it was a good case, but 3/4th of the case was pride- again - and the writers should really think about what they are doing:

first sebastian and hannah let escape marquez - and the attack on sebastian was more than predictable - then, not even a minute later, hannah, gregorio and lasalle let him escape again. why are they walking around with their guns drawn if they don't use them?

pride going into the house where jenny was held alone although backup was two minutes away and near the end of the ep checking on jenny before checking the rooms? he is an experienced agent - at least i thought so.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with what you have said nuwanda.

I don't really remember much about the episode honestly. Shows how much I was paying attention Getting really boring with the same ol Pride stuff. I am on the verge of not watching any more.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)

1. Shows how much I was paying attention

2. Getting really boring with the same ol Pride stuff. I am on the verge of not watching any more.

1. had that problem too.

2. me too. But still, I want to watch the next two episodes - hopefully I manage to watch the one from yesterday this evening. If it is not getting better I going to drop it

Last edited by nuwanda; 11-14-2018 at 09:12 AM
Old 12-01-2018, 02:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really like Sebastian & Gregorio's scenes/lines/bantering. One day I should start a thread for them . Nice outfits at the end

Creepy case

When are they going to learn that this is meant to be NCIS: New Orleans not NCIS: Dwayne Pride. I get that the first victim found was his assistant but he's not a field agent anymore. He's not meant to be running around - he's meant to be in his office, doing his new job

I agree with what has been said about the stupid moves being made. What are the writers thinking?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2018, 02:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)

When are they going to learn that this is meant to be NCIS: New Orleans not NCIS: Dwayne Pride. I get that the first victim found was his assistant but he's not a field agent anymore. He's not meant to be running around - he's meant to be in his office, doing his new job
exactly what I am complaining about. It is sad that they do it. In my opinion it ruins the show
Old 12-02-2018, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its even worse now than before since he's got a new job so should be doing that yet so far I think we've had one episode where he did that & even then he was still helping the team & possibly still ended up in the field

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
1. had that problem too.

2. me too. But still, I want to watch the next two episodes - hopefully I manage to watch the one from yesterday this evening. If it is not getting better I going to drop it
Same here

And completely agree with what has been said!
Reply   Post New Thread