Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: New Orleans - "It Happened Last Night" (1.05) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 21st @ 9PM)

NCIS: New Orleans 1.05 - "It Happened Last Night"
Original Airdate: October 21, 2014 @ 9PM

Episode Summary
A chief warrant officer who specialized in counterintelligence is murdered. The investigation reveals
the victim's wife has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom. Meanwhile, senior FBI agent
Fornell travels to the Big Easy to assist with the case.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread! Will be nice to see Fornell! Just hope his role won't be like the others (well except for Gibbs' where he actually had a purpose )
Old 10-21-2014, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Sounds interesting too. And fornell is there. Curious how he is working with pride.

Hope it is still available somewhere when i come back. (I know i wrote that in the other thread too)
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another good episode.

Interesting case. I had a feeling the neighbor was in on the whole thing. At one point I thought brother had something to do with the kidnapping and murder, but that didn't last long Didn't really expect the lawyer to be in on it so a little surprised he was.

Liked that we had Fornell helping out with the case. Good use of him throughout the episode.

Chris thinking he is getting all kinds of stories out of Broadie was funny - especially when they turned out to be fake
Old 10-23-2014, 04:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

(1) Yes. Fornell was probably the best of the crossovers. It was useful and not just for show

(2) I thought for a quick minute it was the Brother but once I saw the lawyer I pegged him for it. The neighbor did come as a surprise.

(3) Generally, I'm really liking the show, though I'm a bit miffed that they are trying to create a Tiva dynamic with LaSalle and Brody.... making her physically tough and him rather proud of that. Maybe the producers are trying to make up for what we lost, but it's not the same. Does anyone else get the same feeling?
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 03:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting episode. I like the cupcake scene. Nice to see Fornell & that he was used well
Quote:
Generally, I'm really liking the show, though I'm a bit miffed that they are trying to create a Tiva dynamic with LaSalle and Brody.... making her physically tough and him rather proud of that. Maybe the producers are trying to make up for what we lost, but it's not the same. Does anyone else get the same feeling?
Now that you say it I can see that too . We don't need it in all three shows but I guess a lot of crime shows have it or at least the possibility of shipping characters together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

No. We do not need it in all three shows. Completely agree. But, I'm thinking we never had it in LA. Lost it on the mother ship (NCIS) because no way will Bishop ever come across as physically tough... I see it just on NO and I'm wondering if it's an intentional gimme to us Tiva fans.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I meant the dynamic & possible pairing is just not needed in all three but yeah the physical thing was more Ziva & they could be trying to replace her either for Ziva fans or Tiva ones

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

nothing to add for me.

good episode. if the show continues like this i will stay with them.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread