Old 01-22-2021, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've gotten CBS All-Access back where probably return to this episode
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I guess it means that you're giving another try to NOLA...

S4 is the hardest to get through, afterwards it gets better... And s7 so far has been pretty impressive
Old 01-22-2021, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3rd or 4th try
Old 02-17-2021, 06:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

As has been posted in the news/bolo thread:

Quote:
‘NCIS: New Orleans’ To End With Season 7 On CBS

EXCLUSIVE: NCIS: New Orleans, the youngest series in CBS’ formidable NCIS franchise, is coming to an end. The current seventh season will be the drama’s last, with the series finale slated for May 16. It will be the series’ 155th episode.

“Sad to end our love affair with this phenomenal city but so grateful for all the friends we made along the way,” Bakula said. “I will miss the music. Big thank you to CBS for seven years.”

“It has been our sincere pleasure and honor to work on this show and with this incredible cast and crew for over 150 episodes,” said executive producers/showrunners Silber and Nash. “As disappointed as we are to see NOLA end, we couldn’t be prouder of the work we’ve done and are grateful to the spectacular and resilient Crescent City that embraced us for seven wonderful years.”

“From the start, NCIS: New Orleans was able to distinguish itself with its New Orleans authenticity,” said Kelly Kahl, President, CBS Entertainment, “from the colors and music to the vibrancy and stories you can only find in the Big Easy. Thanks to the amazing talents of the producers, writers, cast and crew, NOLA has played a key role on our schedule. We’re pleased to give it a big sendoff and that viewers will have the opportunity to say goodbye to their favorite characters as the final season wraps.”

Full Article

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow not surprising that its the first one to end though
Old 02-17-2021, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will miss it. As I said in the other thread, I have been enjoying it more since Pride seems to have committed to Rita. And his demons are put in the past.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Am 4 seasons done now where I neither liked or hated the show don't feel as invested in it compared to the other 2 shows especially now I am coming up to my favorite LaSalle leaving
Old 02-17-2021, 06:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've been really enjoying NOLA this season, & for a change haven't had episode sitting around for long before I watch. I want to watch it. So its a shame that I finally feel that way & now it won't last much longer. I'll miss Tammy & Sebastian but I don't know if I'll miss the show itself, at least not for long anyway

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2021, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll miss them

I wonder how I'll handle S6-S7 cause for me its LaSalle that I so losing him will hurt but shall see what happens

I'll be starting S5 tomorrow where almost finished 4th season but than noticed the cliffhanger was walking into and decided to backtrack to watch it tomorrow
Old 02-18-2021, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Me too!

S6 & S7 were/are pretty amazing, but at least the show had a good run... And as I said in the other thread it looks like that they are going to finish with quality story-telling & episodes...

I think that you're going to enjoy s5 more... It's sort of the wrapping up of the Pride show, and the start of the more even screen-times between characters ...
Old 02-18-2021, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So yes have gotten a few episodes into 5th season but at the same time have returned to Criminal Minds so don't know which show am going to be watcheing
Old 02-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe you can watch the 2 shows side by side?

Or alternatively you can watch NOLA in one go once the show wraps up in May, I guess...
Old 02-19-2021, 06:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe watch one show one day the other the next? Or wait & binge it all after NOLA ends completely. Knowing how it ends may make you decide if you care to watch more or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-20-2021, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that news. I saw about NOLA when the news came out and was surprised. I was really liking this season too
Old 03-04-2021, 04:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know that this will get anywhere but there is a petition for CBS to reconsider cancelling NOLA

You can view & sign the petition here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread