Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2019, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Musical Chairs" (17.08) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 19 @ 8PM)

NCIS 17.08 - "Musical Chairs"
Original Airdate: November 19, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team investigates the murder of a musician in the Navy’s most elite band
that performs at diplomatic events around the world.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 11-18-2019, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

still haven't caught up with the eps.

but at least I know ducky is still there.....
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was an interesting episode. I liked the band playing... didn't see it that the band manager was smuggling stuff though! Nice twist with the wrong person being killed too.
I wish we could have seen Fornell. Sad that Emily is having issues
Don't get why everyone freaks out when Gibbs leaves to go do something else. I mean, i am sure they are still worried about him but really. :lol;
Old 11-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was a good episode!

I had my suspicions about the band manager from the start, but I didn't see the smuggling coming...

Loved all the music segments.

Poor Emily, I feel that we'll soon see her & Fornell again. At least Gibbs was able to be there for the Fornells

I wasn't that surprised about Jack & Faith only having a short meeting, even if they can forge a relationship it'll be on Faith's terms, just as Ducky said... Loved how Ducky ended up psycho-analyzing Jack for a change

What was that about Torres being musically sensitive and buying a piccolo?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't blame McGee for just wanting to watch TV while he's got the place to himself. It makes sense, especially if Delilah doesn't want to

Not surprised Gibbs walks straight out when he gets the text about Emily

Interesting that Faith wants to get coffee with Sloane...

Its great to see Ducky in autopsy again

Nice that Kasie thought Ziva could be back after hearing Gibbs left. Not a huge jump to make that conclusions...

Love Ducky speaking with Sloane Profiling her straight away - nice to see her get a taste of her own medicine . Poor Sloane though, now worrying about her

There are way too many twists in this case

Really weird for Gibbs to not be in most of the ep

Glad Emily is ok

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

True... And with 2 kids you can't really watch whatever you want...

Yeah, I think Kasie wants to meet with Ziva... And she's hoping that she will be back...

I don't know: I think the team is perfectly capable of solving a case without Gibbs every once in a while ( But yeah, he does seem to have a life outside of work these days )
Old 12-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't say anything about the team not being able to solve the case without Gibbs? I just thought it weird not having him in the episode. Normally if he has to leave we still see what he's doing but this time he was in like 10 minutes of the show - start & finish

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

No, you didn't say it... My mind just jumped to all the times where Pride didn't let the team to work alone in the past even though they were capable... Yeah, I tend to compare Gibbs & Pride to each other...

But yes it's kind of weird that he was only in the ep for 10 min...

That's why I think that we'll see more of Emily / Fornell / Canadian cartel later on...
Old 12-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can't blame McGee for just wanting to watch TV while he's got the place to himself. It makes sense, especially if Delilah doesn't want to
Agreed! I actually felt bad that he didn't get his TV time
Old 12-02-2019, 11:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes! its such a shame he never ended up getting it too

Quote:
My mind just jumped to all the times where Pride didn't let the team to work alone in the past even though they were capable...
ah fair enough, but no certainly not what I was saying or thinking. I was simply commenting on the lack of screentime for Gibbs
Would be nice if they could do it with Pride for a change though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top