Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Chelle.

Mountain Girl
Old 02-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icomefromalanddownunder (View Post)

Lot of things out of this episode:
- Gibbsaverse
- Dinozzo calling out the Director on his Dr Phil mustache
- rule number 11 gets another run
- McGee takes Dinozzo into his confidence and ends up watching a Rocky movie
- Delilah seems to be making progress and McGee is still involved
- Parsa gets nailed
- Bishop finds her mongrel and looks to be appointed a probie.
nice summary.

liked the whole scene with tony and mcgee, then with the director and just when they thought they were in the clear gibbs was already behind them.

still can't handle bishop. i think it will take a little longer for me. the boys took it much better.
still wished it would have been agent borin on the team.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Bishop and Benham Parsa had a healthy infatuation for each other maybe. Or a understanding? I can't believe it was any more then that. yes she studied everything about him, like she knew him personally. But them meeting in interrogation seemed like the real first time.

Tony saying they had a "Bathroom Campfire" was funny. Bishop did surprise both Tony and Tim in the men's room.

Did Bishop live in another town before joining the team? If so maybe the Husband lives there. What does he do for work, have they said? That to could keep him away from scenes. She is growing on me as long as they don't change her much. She shouldn't be a Ziva or Kate clone.

In a scene for the next episode I saw, Bishop has the NCIS hat and coat on and reminds me of JJ on Criminal Minds.

"Welcome aboard, Probie!" made me think of Mike Franks!

With the Olympics in Russia, they should be watching Rocky IV. Him taking on Ivan Drago the Russian Boxer. Maybe that would not be a good thing to talk about anymore?

Did Agent E J Barrett die?

Last edited by webruce; 02-13-2014 at 02:16 PM Reason: added thought
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ Late but as far as I know EJ is alive

Bishop reminded me of House at the start when she got an idea from what the guy she was talking to said to her about the cold

The Gibbsaverse bit was cute

So funny how Vance was behind Tony & McGee then they turned around from him to find Gibbs

Given the Parsa history with NCIS I do have to wonder why anyone from NSA let Bishop work for both as surely they knew it was a risk that she'd end up working on the Parsa case again? Seems silly to me, but oh well

Another woman not afraid to be in the mensroom . I like her asking Tony for advice though. Love that Bishop & McGee both seemed to know where they could find Tony at that time too - although McGee may have seen where he went or Tony said it to him before going, but I prefer the way I saw it

Gibbs doesn't play games except twister? I want to see Gibbs playing twister

Love Tony & McGee in the episode, especially Tony making McGee feel better

I felt for Bishop blaming herself . Like Gibbs giving her advice & teaching her rule 11

Was not expecting Parsa to trap Bishop which is foolish of me

I hope at some point we meet this husband, although she didn't seem all that concerned or caring about him when Parsa mentioned. Could just be her not wanting to react to him though

We can blame Parsa for Ziva disappearing & Ari for killing Kate, didn't both get shot in the head? I find that interesting...

"Bottom draw" was cute

I've been watching S1 with my sister & I can see Ziva & Kate in Bishop too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

Gibbs doesn't play games except twister? I want to see Gibbs playing twister

forgot about that, but yeah, want to see that too.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I doubt we will though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread