Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Under Pressure" (9.12) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 7th @ 8:30PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 9.12 - "Under Pressure"
Original Airdate: January 7, 2018 @ 8:30PM

x

Episode Summary
After napalm is detected at a crime scene, the NCIS team investigates the
sole casualty for possible links to terrorism.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. Glad this is back
Old 03-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I was going to comment on how good this episode must've been based on the comments in here but while I'm enjoying the ep I'm struggling to find things to comment on. Its not the most interesting & exciting ep. It sort of even feels kinda like a filler ep even? oh well, still a decent enough episode

school bullying is disgusting & some people go too far with their comments

Mosley bugs me still but she had some nice interactions with Eric & Nell, mostly those two had nice interactions & she just happened to be there too though

interesting reasoning behind the attack - wrong actions for a good cause though

I like how they used the cement to save the day. Would've loved to have seen the home owners reaction to all that damage though (of course would've been worse if they didn't stop them, but still)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't even remember what this episode was about it, I need to go back and watch I think. But reading your comments, I kind of remember what happened.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if I could tell you what it was about tbh

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-12-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do remember the whole thing with the girl being bullied. And the end where they use the cement to disable the gas or what ever it was
Old 03-12-2018, 11:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I remember too then (nah, I remember more than that )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-13-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the problem is that there is just too much to follow anymore and I get too into watching that I forget what is going on when I come on here to post
Reply   Post New Thread