Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2022, 07:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Survival of the Fittest" (14.07) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Nov 20th @ 10:30PM ET/PT)

NCIS: Los Angeles 14.07 - "Survival of the Fittest"
Original Airdate: November 20, 2022 @ 10:30PM ET / PT

x

Episode Summary
When a Marine falls ill during a training mission due to an attack by a genetic weapon,
the NCIS must track down the person responsible for unleashing it. Also, Deeks
struggles with balancing work and home life when Rosa comes down with the flu.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

sounds interesting.

And Deeks will be present as well
Old 11-19-2022, 01:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think Kensi is the only one not in the episode stills so may be that she is home with Rosa

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-20-2022, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Callen looking for Hetty. And I like that Sam is in the loop as well.
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 02:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow Mama Deeks really is close

Oh Kensi is away... so not how I presumed she would be written out but at least there is an explaination

I am with Sam on questioning about the snake... No thank you for that as a pet or to pet sit. Nice to hear about Callen's nephew & sister again though

Different case. Interesting reasoning behind why the people were making modifications & creating their own medication. Terrible people can't afford necessary medication like insulin

Nice Kilbride & Deeks moment

Don't blame Sam for leaving Callen to find the snake

Nice moment between Deeks & his mother

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2022, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At least there was a reason. And one of the reason that they are being realistic that they are showing the hardship of raising a kid and working. Even if Rosa is 16. Still the pull to be there at home but have to be at work at the same time. Especially when one parent is away.

Felt for Deeks when he was getting reemed out by a stressed Kilbride. Thankfully he saw the error of his way and had a nice moment at the end with Deeks.

Love that Callen seems close to his sister and nephew. And that definitely is a unique pet. I can see Sam being wierded out.

Deek's mother is truly a lot. She's fun, but I can see how dealing with her can be a lot.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread