Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2020, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can the finale be watched without watching the rest of the series before hand associated to wanting to watch it after finishing JAG
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I would say yes but things won't necessarily make sense. You would be watching 3 episodes for two characters without knowing what else is going on in the other characters lives. Then I know Mac supposedly appears in the S11 finale too but I haven't seen that yet so can't comment on it. But that is another you may wish to see. If you're planning on watching LA I would say start at the beginning just in case there are spoilers but you may also find that you forget those things by the time you do get to watch LA S10 properly . It is up to you. Right now I can't think of a reason why you can't watch the JAG- related eps when you're done. I will have a better check later in the week when I rewatch them

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not bothering with the Mac of the latest finale

Just the ones that have Harm which guess seems to be 10x23, 10x24 with 11x01?

I do plan to do LA from the start but see I'll want to see the JAG ones right after finishing the series finale

even if I did see the spoilers about where my Harm/Mac are which I guess haven't seen the eps but think what I read makes sense even if it breaks my heart

Last edited by crash landing; 05-17-2020 at 06:53 PM
Old 05-18-2020, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah he's in all three. She's just in the season finale & season premiere (then at the end of S11). You'll find that I've tagged each episode one of them has appeared in with 'JAG' so you can easily find those episodes just to double check which ones they are (or post in those threads if you wish)

That's the other reason you may wish to wait as its not nice what they do to them. Are you close to finishing JAG or can you wait a few days for me to finish the season & double check for you? I'm pretty sure you'd be fine to watch them though

ETA: Turns out I was closer to the end of the season than I thought so I'll watch one tonight & the other tomorrow & let you know about the final eps of this season . I don't have this season's eps saved so can't check the season opening of S11 but I'd still say it'd be fine.

For the first episode (10.23 "The Guardian") there are references to things which happen in the season, but for the most part I'd say they are minor things or just things you'd stumble across on here pretty easily. You'll also meet a character who reoccurs occasionally without knowing any backstory, but for her scene you don't need to know that she's worked with the team before. Then there are characters who are in the show now that you haven't met yet both seen & mentioned so some references may go over your head. The episode should still make sense though. It isn't until about 34 minutes into the ep that Callen & Sam go to where Harm is - if you can find it you could probably just watch his bit? You won't understand what is going on though since you won't know the case they're working on. All up Harm has three very short scenes in the ep. He's probably only seen for 3-5 minutes total tbh

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-18-2020, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not even half way yet and taking a break at least today for some movies where found a new app featured with the cable that offers a free service with movies and tv

Less than 5 minutes of my Harm for at least the first episode of his

Maybe I'll work on them both and see if I can manage to not finish JAG first before getting to end of S10 and into S11

Last edited by crash landing; 05-18-2020 at 01:49 PM
Old 05-19-2020, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Watching both at the same could be an idea . That way you can know what's going on & not be spoiled on anything. Harm is in the second episode more though & quite good in it

Its about 17 minutes into the ep before Mac appears. Again she's probably in it maybe 10 minutes all up? Maybe a little less. But they're fun ones. Then its interesting watching the moment that Harm & Mac see each other again. For the most part the episode doesn't have all that much which would be a spoiler for the rest of the show.

I don't like this cliffhanger could just be because I know I don't have the next ep to watch though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2020, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've seen a clip of the reunion of Harm/Mac relating to how it had been years since seeing each other

It's cool though that he's a skipper now it seems of his own ship
Old 05-23-2020, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It sorts of makes sense how their future was written...

(I'm re-watching JAG and they always had that limbo of being more than friends & only friends at the same time... )
Old 05-23-2020, 07:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I never watched JAG but it made sense to me in that their lives pulled them in different directions regardless of any feelings they may have had. They didn't completely shut down their possibilities of being together though, just any hope any fans may have had that they'd been together all this time. But since I've never watched JAG then I probably shouldn't judge

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-24-2020, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

You're not that off the mark with your thoughts

Compared to them Tiva has/had a straightforward story...
Old 07-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They've been captured while in Mexico
Old 07-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yep...
Old 07-06-2020, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

At least they were able to get away but the bros dying and Deeks unconscious

Watching first 2 episodes of the season for sure

actually watched first 7 episodes

Last edited by crash landing; 07-06-2020 at 08:21 PM
Old 07-07-2020, 01:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Just a slight difference between watching 2 & 7 episodes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-07-2020, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Was going to watch a movie on tv last night but wasn't getting into the movie even if its a favorite that have seen a lot so went back to NCIS

10x13 was a hauntingly beautiful episode that was a hard one but Kensi being the guy's angel was beautiful

Last edited by crash landing; 07-07-2020 at 05:48 PM
Reply   Post New Thread