Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "The Monster" (9.17) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 1st @ 8:30PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 9.17 - "The Monster"
Original Airdate: April 1, 2018 @ 8:30PM

Episode Summary
While investigating a missing person case, the team uncovers a killer who
puts on shows for high-paying voyeurs. Also, Mosley assigns Callen as her
partner on a joint ATF mission to apprehend someone from her past.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 04-21-2018, 12:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

(always a promising sign when I'm the first to comment on an episode )

aww wedding talk

weird they're not using Callen wonder what that's about. Like everyone on edge though... What is Mosley up to?

I should've read the episode description, would've made things make more sense

Understand why Mosley wanted to do this & wanted Callen to help her

yuck. Why would someone cut another person up, let alone pay to watch people cut other people up? That's REALLY creepy

Shame Mosley didn't get the guy

I like what Mosley said about Callen in her office. Glad that she sees him as valuable

hmm well that's one way to end things guess they will be investigating something to do with that case the team had been working on. Is that all the bodies stitched together though? That's creepy too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2019, 10:00 PM
New Fan

Ncis monster

I’m out of the loop during nfl season so maybe I’ve missed it but did they ever have a follow up to that Monster episode where the mechanic family were the killers that hung victims in the movie theater??
Herewego107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome to & the NCIS board . I'm not quite sure which episode you're talking about? Was it on the original show or one of the spin offs? Do you remember the season?

Is the episode you're thinking of from NCIS: Los Angeles - 9x17 "The Monster"? If so, no I don't think they've gone back to it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-18-2019, 02:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Welcome to & the NCIS board . I'm not quite sure which episode you're talking about? Was it on the original show or one of the spin offs? Do you remember the season?

Is the episode you're thinking of from NCIS: Los Angeles - 9x17 "The Monster"? If so, no I don't think they've gone back to it
Yes, that’s the one, I’d imagine there just HAS to be a follow up to that one somewhere down the line
Herewego107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Unfortunately I don't remember much about it but at least going by my post in the episode thread it did end in a way which would suggest it would. But since they haven't yet maybe not? Some shows can be evil like that but hopefully there will be something

I'm going to merge this thread with the episode thread now that we know which episode it is talking about to keep the discussion all in once place

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread