Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2023, 06:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "A Long Time Coming" (14.10) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 8th @ 10PM ET/PT) .:NCISVERSE CROSSOVER:. .:SPECIAL NIGHT:.

NCIS: Los Angeles 14.10 - "A Long Time Coming"
Original Airdate: January 9, 2023 @ 10PM ET / PT

x

Episode Summary
Agents Rountree and Fatima are ambushed while searching for Kilbride, who has been
MIA, and they learn that every member of the team has a hefty bounty on their head.
The NCIS team must save Agent Rountree and find Kilbride while every cartel, hitman,
gang and psychopath hunts them down.
The episode is the conclusion of a three-episode NCISverse crossover event with NCIS
and NCIS: HAWAI'I.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG, O,M,G!!!! I swear a choir of angels must have going off in my head when I heard Hetty's voice over that tape recording!!!!! I was actually right about a teaser being Hetty related for once!!!!
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Website Manager

Liked hearing Hetty's distorted voice, they know she's alive at least. Loved the Gibb's references and the Hetty references, even a reference to Ducky I believe even though he wasn't in the crossover.

Felt like I missed something with Lucy showing up at the LA office, there could have been a phone call on Hawaii asking her to go there (assume her ship was prob docked nearby?) I seen a behind the scenes pic with her in it, thought it would have been in Hawaii though, nice surprise.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 02:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome to LA... the team does things differently here... & no they don't always communicate with each other. Tennant you should have figured that out with Sam & Callen in Hawaii

Didn't think of that, but makes sense Tennant would be in charge

Roundtree & Fatima . Always wonderful together. Until people get hurt & taken

Roundtree is good at stalling

Torres has a complicated answer for if he has a girlfriend?

Hetty to the rescue She knows everything

Handy to have a stand in for Kilbride. That sounds like he has done it a few times too...

Of course it was Kilbride who took the shot. Interesting definition of team work

Kilbride trying to exchange with Parker

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2023, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

I enjoyed this three part episode. Loved their interactions as well as the plot.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Agree with everything...

Torres' response on the girlfriend question was weird though... Are we missing something?
Old 01-11-2023, 04:52 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
Torres' response on the girlfriend question was weird though... Are we missing something?
I mean he did kind of have a thing for Bishop before she left.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 05:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

My point was more I was wondering if that had to do with Bishop still or if that was another hint that something is happening between him & Tennant

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I hope that we are missing something, and he heard from Ellie...

TNT other than a fun nickname, would be difficult to work, and I don't think that Nick & Jane are really into each other
Old 01-11-2023, 10:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Or it is both - complicated because he has feelings for a woman he has no idea where is & has a past with another woman that maybe comes up again when they cross paths on occasion

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-14-2023, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a fun crossover. Interesting to see Lucy in the LA episode. I guess it might speak to the actress's availability. Nice to see her, I miss her.

Love the message from Hetty. Surprised it took them so long to recognize her voice. I got it right away.

Didn't know Kilbride's hidden ability. Usually snipper shooting is Kenzie job. But nice to see him.

Fun the little nods to each of the shows.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Kilbride was spot on with his outfit, as a snipper, and the remark that the team took too long to arrive
Old 01-15-2023, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't believe there is a tunnel under the boat house, right? Interesting they did not even make the actors look like they had been swimming. They were all dry. Despite having swim suits on.

At least showcase a little water LOL.

Kilbride was a fun reveal. He totally blended in. I don't think he would like Washington anymore than LA. The team is a little more by the books, but they have their moments.

LA needs his hardass tendencies.

Even if he can be a little much at times.

Love how worried Fatima was about Roudtree. Never seen that level of concern from her before.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was the first time we've seen Fatima so worried for anyone really

No tunnel, I don't think so... And yeah, they looked completely dry

Nah, Kilbride is exactly what the LA office needs I don't think that he would feel like himself in DC...
Old 01-15-2023, 11:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wouldn't be surprised if they often don't look wet after supposedly being in the water . I can't say I noticed that bit but doesn't surprise me they didn't make them wet. Silly mistake though

I am convinced that Fatima has feelings for Roundtree, more than just friends, & this episode only reinforced it

Kilbride's problem is that he doesn't like living in LA. I guess he prefers DC but not sure how different they'd be?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top