Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2018, 09:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "To Live and Die in Mexico" (10.01) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Sept 30 @ 9:30PM) ::SEASON PREMIERE::

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.01 - "To Live and Die in Mexico"
Original Airdate: September 30, 2018 @ 9:30PM ET / 9:00PM PT

x

Episode Summary
Gravely injured and unable to communicate with the team in the U.S., Callen,
Sam and Kensi, with an unconscious Deeks in tow, search for a safe way
home as a cartel boss places a “dead or alive” bounty on their heads. Also,
Mosely and retired Navy Admiral Hollace Kilbride (Gerald McRaney) beseech
their contacts in Mexico and D.C. for assistance with their missing colleagues,
on the 10th season premiere of NCIS: Los Angeles
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad they all survived, though I expected nothing less.

Those flashes Deeks were having with him and Kensi... those were nice at parts
I knew that guy that walked into the church where Kensi and Deeks were hiding out was bad. Just wish she would have figured that out sooner.

Sam and Callen were pretty bad! Glad the kid ended up helping them out.

And Mosley.. was not expecting her to kill her ex!

Liked that Kilbride was back!
Old 10-26-2018, 02:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Makes sense that they survived being shot at as the father wanted to check his son wasn't there. They're lucky their car didn't blow up the same as the one in this ep

oo different title card (or should I say just a title card & no credits)

"This is crazy. You're unconscious & I'm still fighting with you."

I like the scene between Kensi & Deeks when he regains consciousness in the church

"Oh my goodness. It takes us both dying for you to admit that I'm right. That is so messed up G."

The guy at the church is very suspicious, I'm surprised that Kensi trusted him but I guess she was desperate to get help for Deeks

Glad the boy helped out Sam & Callen Guess he could trust them since they never hurt him. At least two are in a hospital now - even if they're not safe yet

Pity Deeks ended up hit & unconscious again in the fight to get away but at least Kensi won & then got them to the hospital

well that's one way of gaining custody Mosley . Glad she came in to back up & try save the team

Not surprised the guy helping them is secretly also NCIS - makes more sense as to why he'd be doing all of this to help them out & save them

Pity about Hidoku but not surprised it was her remains. We pretty much already knew that she was dead & the actress was out of the show

The cast did an amazing job with this episode (writers too for that matter) - especially Daniela, Chris, & LL Cool J

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The guy at the church is very suspicious, I'm surprised that Kensi trusted him but I guess she was desperate to get help for Deeks
I know, I couldn't believe that either. But like you said, she was just desperate probably.

Also agreed with your last two lines.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Desperate & she's just gone through a number of ordeals. She probably couldn't get Deeks to walk anywhere on her own, she'd risk hurting herself trying to carry him further (was amazed by how far she did carry him tbh), & someone was offering help. Its possible with the heat she wasn't thinking straight to pick up on how suspicious he was acting?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread