Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Kulinda" (8.12) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 8th @ 8:00PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 8.12 - "Kulinda"
Original Airdate: January 8, 2017 @ 8:00PM

Episode Summary
A Navy reservist is killed while protecting a city councilman. Sam goes
undercover at a private security firm with links to several criminal
organizations to investigate. Meanwhile, Callen and Anna discuss the
next steps in their relationship.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 01-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

YW hope its a good ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was ok. I wasn't crazy about the case though.

So Callen and Anna are on. I kinda like those two together.

Nice scene with Deeks and Sam in the beginning.. target practice and talking.
Not good what Deeks was saying about Kensi and him. Just glad Sam was there to talk to him and even making him laugh. Really like how those two have bonded this season.

I really hope Kensi can get back on track. Just not liking where her head is since she can't get back to work yet.

Anna wanting to go to Legoland

Oh, Nate!!!!! I am glad Hetty brought him in to talk to Kensi. It he really got her to open up. Glad we finally got to see Kensi say how she was feeling.

It was nice seeing the team together eating dinner, though it was sad not seeing Kensi or Eric there with them.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good morning all. I watched the episode last night. I do like Anna. I liked Joelle (was that her name) but she was too "normal" for someone like Callen. I thought the emotional ending for Sam and the head of the company ... and the other guys ... was refreshing. We don't see a lot of that among men.

I liked seeing Nate. Now, what Deeks was saying, IMHO, was not as bad as Kensi's attitude. To me, Deeks is just rushing things... not that hard to understand. Kensi, on the other hand, has been pushing Deeks away from the start. I, for one, was relieved, when that physical therapist left. I was half afraid they were going to use him as a wedge between the two.

About that dinner... Where was Eric?

Now... A side question... unless this is being discussed in another thread. I just haven't had the time to go through all the forum pages. Where the heck is Hetty and is Miguel Ferrar sick in real life. I've read talks about that.

Last edited by Toni Boop; 01-11-2017 at 06:54 AM
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you about Joelle. I think Anna is a pretty good match for Callen.
Good point about the ending scene

yeah, I don't like how Kensi has been acting when we see her. I am glad Nate showed up to hopefully get her back to her old self again.

No idea about Hetty. I am guessing she is dealing with the whole mole situation. Maybe trying to flush them out or something. As for Miguel, that is what we believe, but it has not been said for sure.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh so now Callen & Anna are talking instead of Callen trying to avoid her

I was not expecting to go from the happiness of Callen & Anna to shooting of Deeks & Sam then, it almost made me jump when the scene changed

while its nice to see Sam working undercover & all the interactions between the characters this isn't the most interesting case or episode

I like the scene between Sam & the head of the company to get him to put his gun down

interesting & good scene between Nate & Kensi

as for the dinner scene I guess it was all the people who'd been out in the field having dinner together? but does seem a bit odd that at least Eric hadn't come out too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-21-2017, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, I didn't think it was that great either.

Yeah, I think that's what it was with the dinner scene. Still would have been so nice if they were all there though.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I completely agree it would have been nice to have them all there or at least Eric

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread