Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not gonna hold my breath
Old 01-28-2018, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

According to someone in the comments on this article (article is either a preview on this episode or the next, not sure?) LA won't return until March 11

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that. I went to go see if I could find something on FB about it and in the process got side tracked for 30 minutes I saw the same thing by a couple of people in some of the posts on there Wonder where they got that information from though.
I am not happy about this!! Grrr.
Old 01-28-2018, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Twitter according to the comment I saw but don't know how reliable it is or who on Twitter told them. That's really mean of CBS to have a cliffhanger & then nothing for over a month. I understand taking a break for the Olympics & if the Grammys were in the way as well but that's a really long wait for a resolution to this ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Huh, that is interesting that it was mentioned somewhere on Twitter. Even if it's not reliable, it is looking like that will be the time frame since we can't find a return date or anything on new episodes.

I so agree. It is almost as bad as leaving us with a cliffhanger for over the summer!

Well hopefully our loss will be your gain Hopefully they will start airing the episodes again for you and you will be all caught up.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Try think about it as its not as bad as that, they could've made you wait longer. Does that make the wait better?

Well there is that, I hope they do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2018, 03:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

not a bad episode callen and harley are funny cause i didnt think callen didnt like her he was nice to her .. but i think she is closer to sam

hetty things ok i want her to be safe but i dislike her she isnt as tuff as gibbs and pride

the granger moment was so sweet
Old 02-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I to was surprised that Nell and Eric didn't think about the gifts that Hetty had given them. I would think after her being gone for awhile they would have started thinking more about things. It took a dream from Eric to start that process. But Eric's dream of Hetty, him, Charles Nelson Riley and Grimace in the hot tub was funny disturbing, lol. Another of Hetty's missions, lol.

Hetty did play well the nutty prisoner who pretended to be out of it. Chewing Dangs ear off.

The tiger being let loose in the cell reminded me of "Wild Wild West". Outlandish ideas. I waited for the screen shot of Hetty's face to be saved when we went for commercial. The actor who plays Harris Keane , does a good job. He used to back when he was the "bad guy of the week" on shows I watched, reminded me of Aerosmith's Steven Tyler. Was surprised when Spenser Allen shot him. But he was trying to make Hetty talk.

I thought it was cute when Eric called the bar and was trying to talk to A.J. Chegwidden and Charles Langston. Nice even though Admiral Sterling wasn't in camera sight, they acted like he was near. Maybe outside watching the street? Then ofcourse Deeks and Eric try to talk to them.

Liked the Nell and Kensi talk. Also liked the thoughts of Granger and Hetty having Mai Tais somewhere.

Last edited by webruce; 02-01-2018 at 09:22 AM Reason: caps need caps.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

This aired here a while ago (February), saved it until they aired the other half (of course it aired while I was away so only now getting to watching them)

I don't really get the first part of the ep. Hetty hoped that Eric would remember the book but he didn't until he dreamed about it? Oh that's wonderful Eric & Nell had the answer the whole time, they just needed to figure it out... Hetty's lucky Eric had that dream then...

aww Granger mention

There's a three word location system for the world? Well then, that's interesting... Like that Harley helped them figure that out even though she doesn't know Hetty

Mosley yelling at Kensi

Love Deeks on the phone with the women at the bar

wtf with the tiger that's just pure evil

surprising that Mosley would cooperate with them, especially after they were keeping her out of the loop

that's an evil ending to just leave things at

Hetty was brilliant in this ep I think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-13-2024, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

6 years now since this iconic episode 1st aired (and on a Sunday as well!)!
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for the reminder!!

This was a great episode!