Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2019, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Born to Run" (10.18) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 24th @ 9PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.18 - "Born to Run"
Original Airdate: March 24, 2019 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
Sydney turns to her sister Nell for help after her high school crush, Andre
Martinez, is mixed up in a Russian plot to steal intelligence from the
Department of Defense. Also, Special Prosecutor John Rogers conducts
mandatory performance reviews with the team.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:25 PM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 03-26-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thought this was a pretty good episode!

Liked seeing Sydney back. Funny how she basically 'kidnapped' Nell. Though I though ti was interesting that Nell couldn't tell before hand that things were not right.

What a big problem no communication caused between the team and Rogers. I am glad that they finally came around and accepted him. I am actually starting to warm up to him.

Liked the end with everyone at the bar.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if I'm awake enough for subtitles . Love how the woman speaks Spanish so understood them though

Yeah, no. That's not a squirrel

Deeks

First quarter performance reviews, how wonderful for them . An hour? Even better then

Poor Eric worried about Nell

Like having Sydney back, she's entertaining

Love the scene with Rogers, Kensi, & Deeks. He is right, they put Nell in danger by not trusting him. He has proved himself I think at least now they should trust him

Kensi taking the horse (surely the horse would've been freaked out by motorbike sounds & then a gun shot?)

Ok we need Nell's introductions of Kensi, Callen, & Sam for thread titles
Quote:
Kensi: she's essentially a goddess from Themyscira.
Callen: once a lone wolf, now he's more of a lion, and we are his pride.
And Sam: former Navy SEAL, decorated NCIS agent. And the man can really make moves on the dance floor.
Nice scene in the bar

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
(surely the horse would've been freaked out by motorbike sounds & then a gun shot?)
I was thinking this as well, but it's possible that the horse had been de-sensitized to those types of sounds. (obviously with it being an acting horse it was but you get what I mean)

Yes, her introduction to the team was great. Definitely need to use those as titles
Old 04-05-2019, 12:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Possibly. Maybe its common in that area to have horses used to those sorts of sounds But to me it seems unlikely, but I also don't necessarily have guns all over the country so maybe things are different in the US since more people can have guns

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Possibly, or that horse just doesn't get spooked like other hoses do.

Anyway, it was a good episode and I hope we get to see Sydney again
Old 04-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe its a magic horse?

I hope we do too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2019, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was a good episode. At least for once Sydney was a bit less annoying and wanted to help a mutual friend... Actually I think she had a crash on Nell's childhood friend.

Rogers and his quarterly review meetings And of course only Deeks has to complete the interview... So typical.

I liked Rogers' speech about the team keeping him in the dark and causing him to tell the wrong person the key information. He essential told them to trust him since he's on the same side as them...
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I agree, there did seem to be a crush going on there...

Was Deeks the only one who had to complete it or was he just the only one we saw?

I loved that moment too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread