Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2022, 05:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "The Body Stitchers" (14.03) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 23rd @ 10PM ET/PT)

NCIS: Los Angeles 14.03 - "The Body Stitchers"
Original Airdate: October 23, 2022 @ 10PM ET / PT

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team join forces with the FBI when a group of grisly murderers known as
"The Body Stitchers" returns after evading capture by NCIS years ago. Also, Sam's
dad makes a new friend in Arkady.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Just reading the live reactions to this episode grossed me out without having to see it.
This kind of stuff is why I never watched 'Criminal Minds', and for good reasons!
I really hope the 2 writers who wrote this don't get involved with bringing Hetty home.
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 11:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've got NCIS & Hawaii to watch now... might leave this one to tomorrow to watch Not exactly eager to watch just based on the description without reading how the episode went. I am currently rewatching S9 so maybe I can just keep putting it off & watch this with The Monster episode it connects with

If the writers of this do write it, hopefully they can write happy things too. I think one of them writers quite a bit for the show & has done less creepy/gross episodes?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2022, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Ugh, this is on my skip it list... I tend to do that with all the near-to-Halloween episodes...

I hated the part one episode too years ago...
Old 10-24-2022, 10:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't remember the other episode at all. Some of the characters looked familiar but the storyline doesn't ring a bell. Guess I'll eventually see the first half again when I get up to that ep in my rewatch

I didn't mind the episode. Wasn't anywhere near as creepy or gross as I expected. They did really well with it. They don't show you a lot, it is more in the dialogue. Of course what you do see is still bad. The body in the tub is the worse. I did figure out the twist from the end earlier in the episode so that didn't surprise me. Looks like the case isn't over yet either so may get another episode of these at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-25-2022, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very creepy. I did not remember the back story of the episode. But at least the show acknowledged they should not be on it. But because of their history with the case. They could not stay away from it.

Weird that last week, no Sam. This week no Callen.

Almost like the series is lowering costs for the show by having episodes where they are absent. They others are on, no vanishing...

Could sense the big twist as the episode was going on. The character in question was very suspicious.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like how they showed that it wasn't their case but they had to follow through with the unfinished business too

So far they're not disappearing I wonder if they've now got contracts to appear in less episodes?

That's what I felt too I just knew it had to be them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-26-2022, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Unlike the original (although I suppose that has to be expensive too), but LA has a large percentage of original stars still on it. Although Deeks is right up, since he started so close to the beginning. As the show gets longer...

To keep it going, and I am sure LL and Chris are even more expensive because of their resume.

I think Deeks and Kenzie went missing from a episode or two last season. So, they might still do it this season.

But it becoming more apparent. Or it just me.

We often wonder why they are taking on cases, that are not necessarily their case. But this time, they overly say it, and had to see it through. I am glad they acknowledge it. And it opened up some bombshells, that will come up again.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 11:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Last season they all seemed to miss an episode, even Caleb Castille (Roundtree) & possibly Medalion Rahimi (Fatima). I wouldn't be surprised if Chris & LL had contracts which say less episodes simply because they have been on it so long. Give them the chance to rest, do other things, be with family, ect. Doesn't have to be about costs. This show I presume is more expensive to make since it blows things up regularly for example. It seems to do more things which I would presume would cost more money. Then you get into things like how expensive the cast may be. But I feel like less episodes could still be a cast choice, not just money saving. Caleb I doubt is overly expensive but I am positive he didn't appear in every episode either.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread