Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2024, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Lifeline" (21.03) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 26th @ 9PM)

NCIS 21.03 - "Lifeline"
Original Airdate: Feb 26, 2024 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
When the NCIS team engages in Walk-a-Mile day to gain a new perspectives on
different departments, things take a turn when Kasie receives a distress call from
a mysterious man.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It actually sounds like a refreshing idea that we will see everyone in someone else's job
Old 02-27-2024, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a interesting episode. Kasie always seems to find herself in the toughest of spots.

Interesting to see McGee trying to tune up the car. We always saw Abby doing something similiar. Of course, he would seque way into using his expertise, before they got onto a new case.

Who knew, Nick has a special talent.

Not sure whether federal agents, who solve cases, need to see what the other departments are like. But it made for a interesting premise.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I can see it as a team building effort... even in such a professional, and secret set up...

... this was an upbeat episode.

Kasie has a talent to end up tight spots, but she did well

I enjoyed this episode with the switched dynamics.

*it seems that I'm actually going to be "live eatching this season"...
Old 02-27-2024, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And it was probably between cases, so a quiet period. Of course Kasie had to find one for them, in her "Walk A Mile"

Definitely was interesting. Would have been interesting to see Jimmy at the gun armory.

Liked how Vance knew something was up with Webb by Parker's demeanor in the office LOL.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Now they change the credits

I get why they're doing it but still seems odd. Seemed they picked things to put almost everyone in roles they're not used to & isn't their comfort zone but seemed like Torres had the worst. McGee at least could turn things around early on. I don't really get why Kasie would get reassigned though as surely she has other things to do for other teams? Fits her personality to want to do it though. Shown further in her seeing it through

Love that Vance knew Parker was lying about the call back

Palmer also is fun. Torres & him do well together . Again I question how Palmer could go elsewhere when he works alone & for other teams... Guess it was a quiet day at NCIS

Interesting look into Kasie's personal life/feelings right now. It is a shame she's had so many failed relationships in a short period of time. Understandable it would weigh on her. She's grown a lot though in that time. Hopefully she can see that.

I like how they brought everyone in to help do Kasie's job to find her.

Even with my questions it is still a good episode. A lot lighter after the heavier one last week which makes sense. With a little bit of seriousness with Kasie being in danger. Or presumed danger.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. You would think Kasie as chief forensics would have to be solving other crimes from other agents in the building. She does not just work for our team. Abby might have seemed to be exclusive, but there were times where she was working on other cases.

Might have been a light time.

Same with Jimmy. As you said, solo medical examiner. At least Ducky had someone else, so he could go off. But it's Jimmy so unless no bodies had come in that he had to work in.

I though McGee was in the worst one, because it did not seem his forey, but of course he maneuvered it to his area of expertise by the end.

Nick yeah, does not seem the administrative or accounting type.

Overall, it was nice to have a lighter episode.

Sad for Kasie to have to come to her epiphany about her failed relationships. Wonder if it will go somewhere, and she meets someone.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I don't think that Kasie & Palmer are the only ones within the building, or that they do not have access to external labs/examination if needed - but since ee've never seen any of the alternatives it's a bit difficult to imagine a good time for the complete team to switch jobs ... it must have been a quiet time though...

I felt bad for Kasie, but it was also the first step in the right direction to admit that something needs to change in her private life too.