Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2019, 09:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Judge, Jury..." (16.21) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 30th @ 8PM)

NCIS 16.21 - "Judge, Jury..."
Original Airdate: April 30, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
After entering cold case DNA into the system, Kasie solves a 30-year-old
murder case, but a loophole in the legal system may set the suspect free.
Also, McGee visits an elite technology company in Silicon Valley that is
offering him a highly paid position.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

both stories sound interesting. don't think mcgee is going to take the job - yet.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 04-29-2019, 01:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The story does sound interesting yes

I hope they are just teasing McGee leaving & its not going to be real

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

it was an interesting case.

kasie was so worried and then the lawyer didn't even question her.

when I read the desription I thought mcgee went to california for a job which he wouldn't take anyway, but it was nothing but business ordered by vance.

didn't expect the court usher to be the killer and officer clark to end up dead in gibbs' house.
wonder were the story goes and if they are going to solve this before the end of the season.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Judging by the next episode's title I presume/hope it wraps up then but who knows . When I saw the two episode titles I presumed they'd be connected in some way
Quote:
it was nothing but business ordered by vance.
So they're stirring trouble & adding to the new stories hinting at Sean leaving mean show

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Chelle and Nuwanda Interesting takes on the episode, I enjoyed your comments! I too thought it was a good episode for sure. And yeah, they definitely led us down the path of McGee looking for another job just to find out he was on a mission for Vance. I loved the couple of parts where McGee was talking to the Human Resources guide and he obviously knew oh so much more about computer systems than she did (I'm with her though...didn't understand a word of what he told her he was hoping to learn more about! ) I'm just glad that judge stepped up and got McGee out of that situation!

And for sure I didn't see it coming either that the court Bailiff was the murderer! I mean we all know how the show usually has one person that we see for a short moment early on and think nothing of him/her but at the end, the culprit turns out to be that person! So thinking that way, I could only come up with it had to be the kid who was killed's sister! But I couldn't imagine a reason she would eliminate her brother that she loved so much. Plus, there wasn't another character who showed up briefly that I could pin it on. It didn't even cross my mind that the Bailiff would be involved, thinking at the time what motive would he have had.

Anyway, the preview from next week's eppy totally took me by surprise as well! That guy, I think you said Clark was his name...he's dead but his associate, Vance's former girlfriend who was surveilling him, was right next to the body...but she said, "It's not what it seems." So good grief, it just doesn't compute that Clark was in on that million dollar bank account that the Sec of Defense is in on...so it's going to be really interesting to see how this story lines turns out...and also, if that woman somehow gets Vance to forgive her and they resume their romance. I hope not though because when Vance overheard how she answered Clark in that one episode when he told her she could bail out of the relationship with Vance now, and she said, "Gladly!" I'm not sure how Vance could ever trust her again. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode and can't wait for next week!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with what's been said already. I was also surprised that the bailiff ended up being the murderer.

Definitely a twist with them finding Clark (?) dead at Gibbs's with that lady there too. Very interested to see where this is going.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice to see you here Jenny I haven't watched the ep so I just randomly comment on things I read in here sometimes until I do

When it airs here do I want to hold off & wait until the next ep airs so I can watch them together? Or is it an ending that you can survive the wait for the next week?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
When it airs here do I want to hold off & wait until the next ep airs so I can watch them together? Or is it an ending that you can survive the wait for the next week?
Hey Chelle, that certainly is a dilemma for you to decide how to handle. But of all the dilemmas I can think of that can come up in life, that's a kind of fun one for sure!

Actually, if I hadn't already watched this episode, and had I known it was going "to be continued" (grrr), I envy you in being able to choose to hold off and watch both episodes at the same time. That would definitely be my choice. I mean having to wait 'til next week to see how this turns out, already the suspense is killing me!

Jenny
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:13 AM
New Fan

I was amused by the cult that wanted to hire Tim.

(Good reactions in the performance by Sean Murray.)
Candy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would probably wait and watch them at the same time
Old 05-05-2019, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy83 (View Post)
I was amused by the cult that wanted to hire Tim.

(Good reactions in the performance by Sean Murray.)
totally agree with that.
Old 05-17-2019, 08:18 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I love how this episode gives a whole different side/look at their jobs. They've already done the solving for the case, so now they're at the court case part. Or at least starting that way

Poor Kasie already being nervous about it to have the case dismissed due to DNA

Is it wrong that I feel there should be a record of everyone's DNA so all cases can be solved & not be thrown out like this?

Love how they play trying to figure out how to class the Crumb guy as a victim when they all know he was guilty so it was also justice

The Mary Beth device

interesting ending

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It starts as a boringish episode with the court scenes, but it's not...

The Vance-CIA story arc continues in the background with McGee being in a high-tech LA company... I'm glad that he was "only" there in order to gain info about the secret-account.

It was nice to see Ducky in action at his new position

I didn't see the ending coming with the money disappearing, luckily I can just watch all episodes up till the season finale without a break, so that's better
florerr is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread