Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2019, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

You're correct at assuming... Do you want to open the thread?

Thanks for the gif
Old 10-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to post here! Everything that I would have said has already been said though. Liked the interactions the team had with Ziva.

I totally missed that Ziva said that to Torres
Old 10-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I was wondering why you hadn't posted in here

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Excellent episode! I really didn't know where this was going, kept me hooked. Of course Ziva had a plan and was playing Sahar (sp?). Glad they got them in the end.

It was lovely to see Ducky and for him to see Ziva. Poor Palmer, didn't get to see her though, hopefully later.

Sweet reunion scene with McGee and Ziva. and him showing her his twins, gosh have they grown up already! I hope we get to see them and Delilah this season.

Loved the pretend fight between Ziva and Torres. I loved how Torres was so reluctant to 'hit' her. Wow, even Ziva could see the connection with Torres and Bishop. I like how she told Torres to "don't be a wuss, tell her how you feel"

Ziva went after Gibbs and McGee when they were kidnapped in Paraguay! Spent all that time searching for them and then protecting them. She sacrificed so much. Omigosh no wonder she felt abandoned when Gibbs didn't question her 'death' or try looking for her. But then, I liked how it showed that he does miss things sometimes, and that he didn't want to lose her again if he went searching for her and didn't find her alive.

DiNozzo calling at the end. Pleeeeaaaaseee tell me we get at least just one scene with Tiva and Tali reunion.

Last edited by livstevi21; 10-07-2019 at 11:48 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe since we got the photo they've got some actors they can use so we can see the twins

I feel so bad for poor Palmer, he needs to see Ziva too!

Glad someone else heard what I heard with Ziva & Torres too

Completely agree with what you said about Ziva going after McGee & Gibbs, but then it also making sense why Gibbs hadn't gone after Ziva. Both had valid reasons for their actions & feelings unfortunately

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh I hope so!

Yeah, I did too, he gets left out.

Yep, you're not the only one who heard that.

Yeah, indeed they did. I'm glad they were able to at least clear the air though.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I was wondering why you hadn't posted in here
Just forgot is all

It would be nice to see the twins

It was sad Palmer didn't get to see Ziva
Old 10-21-2019, 12:37 PM
Graphics Team

I am unsure on what to say for this episode, or the first one, but they were both amazing. There are still some questions and it is a shame that it seems Tony will remain in the dark, but there were also some amazing moments.

Almost everyone got to be with Ziva which was wonderful and I am glad that Bishop got to meet her. It is not a surprise that she went out on her own to meet her but I wish we got to see her actually asking the questions she had instead of just Gibbs interrupting. I felt that was just as important as having a reunion with Ducky and McGee and her moments with Gibbs.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

True!

Hopefully next time around they will have more time to "catch up" with each other! (And Palmer gets to re-meet Ziva too...)