Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2024, 07:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "Serve and Protect" (3.05) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 25th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Hawai'i 3.05 - "Serve and Protect"
Original Airdate: Mar 25, 2024 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
NCIS is tasked to protect the daughter of a Russian oligarch carrying a deadly
secret. Meanwhile, Sam asks Tennant for a favor.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 10:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I have a bad feeling this episode might end up being a biiig disappointment
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 02:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I'll admit, I'm quite disappointed that answers to what happened to Hetty are still in the wind. Which at this point I'm starting to find quite unfair. Now there's only 1 half of the Season left for answers.

Anyone besides myself thinking that that Elite team sounds like a genius way to somehow reboot NCIS LA? Like, secret off the books missions? it'd be epic! (plus, we all know who is already the best at doing secret missions and being invisible. 😉)
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a change to go from feeling like Lucy can't do her job to then wanting her protection

Wait, the Canadian is real? Wow

I like how Tatyanna turned things around on Lucy to get her to understand where she is coming from. Can't judge someone based on their family.

Of course Ernie & Jesse did a background check

I wonder if one day they'll explore Lucy's family in more detail or we'll meet them

No surprise the blindfold didn't stop Jane to know where on her island she was

Poor worried Kate

Sad but no surprise it was her brother targeting Tatyanna

Sam & Jane made it just in time

The Chemist/Elite bits were boring. Does seem like there's been a time jump between LA ending & Hawai'i returning. Meaning that whatever did happen with Hetty is left in the unknown territory. Which isn't exactly fair.

The Elite team could be another spinoff possibility, but if they did that I'd presume it would just be Sam & a new group of characters. So they would've used Hawai'i as a bridge/backdoor pilot to it. But they've already got a lot of NCISs & two new shows coming up

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2024, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NCIS Elite, yeah, sounded like a potential idea before they went down the two routes that they have come up with, that are upcoming...

But it also sounds like what the Los Angeles office was doing. Yeah, they did local cases. But they did the mission stuff that neither New Orleans, and Washington was doing.

Although I think that sorta defined the aborted spinoff from LA, I think it was "Red". Not really took off.

Not the most exciting episode. Unless it's coming up, I think they should say why Sam is in Hawaii. Why would he have left LA for some building team exercise...

Unless it's to give Tennant something to do. Because she's not in the field as much at the moment. Could it be Vanessa's real life side project?
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 10:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, I think it is more something to remain in Hawai'i. It is close to other ideas which either don't need to be done again or didn't come to be. Never know though, it could work, But I can't see them adding yet another spin off for the 2024/25 season.

It sounds to me like Sam left LA for this Elite team. But could just be yet another story they're telling...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread