Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2023, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "Good Samaritan" (2.15) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 27th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Hawai'i 2.15 - "Good Samaritan"
Original Airdate: February 27, 2023 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
When a Navy deserter accidentally comes out of hiding, his family becomes a target
that drives the NCIS team and Charlie 1 to investigate who is after them. Meanwhile,
Lucy surprises the team by returning to Hawai'i from her agent afloat job early.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.

When I read the title, I thought we've already had that one.
But then I remembered it was Hawaii Five-0 where they had called a really helpful and brave guy that way. Unfortunately it was in the last season.

Sounds interesting though.
I know a lot of people do, but I am not really looking forward to Lucy's return. Maybe she will grow on me some day. Sometimes it just takes a little longer.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 02:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

"I know a lot of people do, but I am not really looking forward to Lucy's return. Maybe she will grow on me some day. Sometimes it just takes a little longer."

I'm not crazy about the character either and am definitely not crazy about her story line with Whistler being pushed front and center every single episode. No other couple...not even Tony and Ziva... in NCIS history has received so much attention.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 12:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

umm I would argue that Densi does . Given that most ships in NCIS history aren't couples then the couples in the shows are normally involving a reoccurring or never seen character it is hard to compare. Only things which can be compared are Densi & Palmer/Knight (& maybe Pride & Rita). The later is too new to really compare but even it seems to be getting something in most episodes lately. Then Pride & Rita started out with one being reoccurring & was played by a husband & wife so had a different feel imo

I was expecting Lucy coming back early to mean more than a day . Still enough to throw people & make a side plot

Interesting case

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2023, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was good to see Lucy. She brings a energy to the show. I know Alex was the official babysitter. But weird relationship that has Jane's ex-husband leaving his baby with his 18 year old son. Who is still living with his mother. Did Daniel have no other ability to find another babysitter. But brought some interacting interaction. It was interesting Jane being so loving to the baby.

The show is not even really giving explanation to where Julie is? Is she at home. Daniel was gone. So, she would not be at her father's.

I actually don't think Whistler and Lucy's relationship is all that prominent. Sure, they have a few scenes here and there. But given she has been gone for months. You would expect some loving scenes. But even then, was not a big part.

Lucy coming home early had to be a matter of only days, given the character has been gone for months LOL. But it was funny. To see her expecting more of a welcome, when she shocks everyone with her arrival. They were expecting her on a specific day.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He probably thought the baby was better off with family than just some babysitter & he knew he could trust that Jane would be there to support Alex.

Quote:
It was good to see Lucy. She brings a energy to the show.
Agreed. Also agreed with what you had to say about Kate & Lucy in this episode. They had two scenes together in the whole episode. A third with everyone else around. They've been apart for months, so understandably they missed each other & that was shown in their interactions.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2023, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Testifying against other spies and giving important information is the wifes only way to avoid prison but she still has to be careful hfor the rest of her life. North Korea won't let that go just like that. They will try again.
Lucy had expected more attention and I can understand that considering she hadn't been gone for months but at least they filled her in.
By chance, I just saw a part of the episode in which Toni comes back to the office after his infection with the plague and they ignored him more or less completely.
So, Lucy can call herself lucky
Glad she got her party in the end. I think it was nice even if she knew.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread