Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2023, 07:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "Dies Irae [Part Two]" (2.21) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 22nd @ 10PM) .:SEASON FINALE:.

NCIS: Hawai'i 2.22 - "Dies Irae"
Original Airdate: May 22, 2023 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
When a figure from Tennant's CIA past reemerges, the NCIS team seeks help from the
most unlikely place in order to catch a killer who threatens to destroy everything Tennant
has built, on the conclusion to the two-part second season finale of NCIS: Hawai'i.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.

Hope there is no cliffhanger here either.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 02:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Poor Kate trying to find Jane, & poor Lucy unable to do anything but worry about Kate

Jane is a good liar there...

Understandable how & why Sam is involved. Fits him to go help when he hears there is an agent in danger. Callen would come too, but he understandably would stay helping Hetty. Doesn't explain him continuing to appear next season but hopefully if he does he can one day share Hetty is safe & home with her children/team

Oh good, the One Direction band is here doesn't seem the best aliases to use as they would be easy to locate as being elsewhere & be known names.

The bridge drop feels clever to me

I am glad this case seemed to give some closure to the Maggie/Jane storyline

Not sure I get why they had to go against the guy alone. Seems reckless.. guess it was a mess they made & wanted to clean up without involving anyone else.

Of course Maggie escaped somehow... looks like it may have been planned though?

Nice scene at the end at Jane's house

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-27-2023, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Given they wrote Maggie off because the actress had a role on another show, that did not last past the first season. Figures they would find a way to bring her back. Opening the wound for Jane.

And now she's in the wind. Yeah, was not sure if Jane allowed her to escape. She had to know what would happen at the end.

Sometimes I wonder if Whistler is tough enough to be their liason. But then she comes through.

You had to know Jane's past was not dead. Poor other agent, who he and Jane had been flirting. I liked him.

Curious how this goes for Jane next season.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah they most likely just found a way to write Maggie back in or were trying to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread