Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2023, 06:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "Deep Fake" (2.10) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 9th @ 9PM) .:NCISVERSE CROSSOVER:.

NCIS: Hawai'i 2.10 - "Deep Fake"
Original Airdate: January 9, 2023 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
Jane Tennant, Jimmy Palmer, and Sam Hanna find themselves captured by a woman
claiming to be a CIA agent demanding intel from the team. Also, Jesse, Ernie, Whistler
and Alden Parker learn about an asset that arrived in Hawai'i who could be connected
to several overseas assassinations.
The episode is part two of a three-episode NCISverse crossover event with NCIS and
NCIS: LOS ANGELES.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Sounds like a big case.
Palmer a hostage again? There is a lot of action in his life lately.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 02:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I had comments for this ep but then lost them

Interesting twists but doesn't have the same strength as the first ep. Some good lines in it though

I like how Tennant let Sam know things weren't OK after her call with Parker

CIA are always helpful

Sounds like FBI could have been of use in the previous ep. They needed Whistler then but at least she is there now

There is missing Callen. Wondered if he had gone looking for Sam or following his own leads & that is why he wasn't contactable

I am sorry. Simon Williams is a CIA program not a person? They really are evil & need to communicate

Why didn't Palmer go home with Parker? I won't complain about Palmer/Ernie scenes but seemed odd

Oh good. Glad Callen finally called Sam

Now we have the LA link... was wondering when they would find that since Hawaii had come up earlier in the NCIS ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Agree on the less motion, but it was still an ejoyable episode just with lots of CIA moments
Old 01-14-2023, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Enjoyed it. Maybe not as interesting as the NCIS episode. But still they molded the episodes to what you would expect from the individual shows.

Poor Jimmy. You really did not know which were the fakes.

Definitely needs a rewatch to get it all straight.

I question how Sam and Callen got seperated. Would they not have travelled together.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 12:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sam got kidnapped presumably after they were no longer together. I remember something about being kidnapped from a door so I presume the door to his home do Callen wouldn't have been there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-15-2023, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I paid less attention to the middle episode... but they could have stayed at different places...
Old 01-15-2023, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just little surprised because I thought they were headed off, back to LA I think, so when Sam was grabbed. Surprised he was able to separate from Callan that fast.

The middle was a little less impactful. I might have to watch again, to catch what I missed.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd have to rewatch but I'm pretty sure he said something about being at a door. I can't imagine they would've tried to take him while Callen was around

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top