Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "Bread Crumbs" (2.18) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 10th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Hawai'i 2.18 - "Bread Crumbs"
Original Airdate: April 10, 2023 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
When Tennant interrogates a suspect during his helicopter transfer and the helicopter
crashes, she must utilize her skills to save herself and the other passengers.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Smart bad guy...

It feels a bit odd with everyone showing up because they heard Tennant was in trouble but Lucy is MIA

Poor Kate. She had a good idea, shame all it did was free the hostage

I don't really get why Ernie is with Alex other than to give him screen time. It seemed to just worry Alex with no way of making things better since they had no idea where Tennant is or her condition

I wish we learned why she was so passionate about this case. If it turned out to be Dottie's husband or something like that was the agent who had died that would have made sense & connected the flashbacks to the case.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Intense. Of course Jane can have that dramatic of a fall, and come out of it barely hurt. I know she had cuts and scratches, but you would think she would have a concussion, which is why she was dreaming of her father. But no, she was very lucid.

But I guess his lessons was that she had to think of herself. And it got her to get out there, and figure out how to signal the copter.

Weird that Lucy is coming and going. I know it has to do with off screen schedules, and committments, but it weird. And to not mention where she was, when the boss is in such a peril storyline that they had to use some of the lesser characters to fill some of the screen. Why Jesse had to go back to headquarters. Even though he would be naturally "second" in command.

And using Whistler. Although she did help.

Funny the bad guy though after all the mayhem he caused, he could cut that deal.

Liked the scene with Alex and Jane. Alex has been noticing that she does not always come home healthy, but he just watches. He's seeing that the job is not always the nicest. But thankfully his mother is very strong, and determined.

I don't recall knowing that she lived only with her father and her mother left the family. Interesting.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread