Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Going Mobile" (17.03) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Oct 8th @ 8PM)

NCIS 17.03 - "Going Mobile"
Original Airdate: October 8, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
After the body of a Marine Lieutenant is found hidden under an 18-wheeler, the
NCIS team tracks the vehicle’s previous locations to pinpoint the crime scene
and suspect. Also, Sloane encourages the team to sit down and talk about
Ziva’s recent reappearance.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The case sounds interesting.

Will have to see Sloane's as a team psychologist...
Old 10-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 10-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Poor Jack, she's only trying to help the team, talking about things bottled up is very important. She felt like she was going around in circles with them. I loved her conversations with McGee, Bishop and Torres. But it's nice she got Gibbs to talk at least a little bit too. It's nice how much Ziva was talked about even though she's left again.

Gibbs giving that elderly lady Esther the good news that she gets an entitled settlement from Zullow was so sweet, I loved how she hugged him as thanks. I loved her paintings, they were beautiful! And I laughed when Sloane finds Gibbs had bought one of Esther's paintings of an Elephant and hung it up in her office. Throughout the episode, I thought the actress who played Esther was familiar, I looked her up and I knew it! Amongst many other appearances, I recognised her as older Piper in the series finale of Charmed!
Old 10-15-2019, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was a fun episode! I couldn't really connect with the case, but loved how Jack kept going in circles with the team...

Yep, they still avoid the psychologist every chance they get... Or if that doesn't work they just throw someone else "under the bus" ... McGee to Bishop, Bishop to Torres and finally Torres to Gibbs...

Also the elephant painting was a nice touch too...
Old 10-15-2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to post in this thread! It was a a good episode.

Agreed with what you two have said about the episode already
Old 10-28-2019, 12:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ducky at a crime scene Nice to see as it has been a while

Death by garden gnome? That's new

Kasie & Gibbs are afraid of leprechauns? Ok then

Funny how they were trying to avoid talking to Sloane about how they feel, but also kept saying it was someone else who did have issues

There's an elderly lady in this who was elderly Piper in the final ep of Charmed (Glad I wasn't alone in spotting it Liv )

Torres you need to concentrate on your feelings for Bishop, don't worry about if Sloane or Gibbs have feelings for each other

Funny Sloane went around asking others about Gibbs to make him come to her office
But then they're pushing the relationship between them a bit to much...

Love that Ducky had a bit of role in the ep

The elephant painting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-29-2019, 12:32 AM
Graphics Team

I enjoyed Ducky's presence in this episode and seeing him helping in his own ways. It was also wonderful to see him praise Palmer and say that he knows that he is capable on working alone as he passed through the crime scene.

The case itself wasn't overly interesting or exciting but the episode did offer lots of fun team moments. They all should talk properly about how Ziva's visit (and then disappearance) has affected them though; especially Gibbs and McGee. Even Palmer should be on the list as he may have feelings about how he was left out from getting to see her.

Where does this pairing between Sloane and Gibbs come from? I know the Christmas episode/moment they speak about but I don't see it there or otherwise? Here they seem forced together as though they are going to put them in a relationship soon? Meanwhile we just had Ziva telling Torres to tell Bishop how he feels and now nothing further? Why can't they just focus on one relationship; and preferably that one. I would presume more fans ship Torres and Bishop than Gibbs and Sloane.

Quote:
There's an elderly lady in this who was elderly Piper in the final ep of Charmed
My wife was in the other room, came in and said she knew the voice, then told me it was Elderly Piper before leaving again. I didn't notice she was familiar until after she said that so I may need to pay more attention when she rewatches that so I can pick up on these things.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
It was also wonderful to see him praise Palmer and say that he knows that he is capable on working alone as he passed through the crime scene.
Its no surprise but I liked that too

Quote:
Where does this pairing between Sloane and Gibbs come from?
I wish I knew don't necessarily care for it either...

Quote:
My wife was in the other room, came in and said she knew the voice, then told me it was Elderly Piper before leaving again.
that's funny I knew who it was just from sight & voice too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-29-2019, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I can see how they have been hinting on Slibbs (?) happening since Sloane's first appearance. However, I agree that it feels a bit forced... Especially within this particular episode...

I would much prefer to see Ellick happening ( & Tiva being reunited...)
Old 10-29-2019, 11:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

For me each time they 'show hints' it feels forced, but this episode was terribly forced Ellick is far more natural & obvious feeling

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-30-2019, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Agreed!

I have nothing against Sloane individually or against her friendship with Gibbs, I just don't necessarily feel that Gibbs needs to be linked with another woman...
Old 10-30-2019, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There's an elderly lady in this who was elderly Piper in the final ep of Charmed
I totally missed that! That's [pretty neat

Also agreed about the Sloan/Gibbs thing being forced
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top