Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They did really good with it but very sad storyline

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never knew that Hanna! That is interesting they planned it that way.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It is...

I tend to read many articles, go through news related to actors & shows periodically to see, if I missed any personal/backstage info...
Old 01-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is good you do that and post it here for us
Old 01-12-2021, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

That's so sad, she looked so happy.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, she seemed so happy with Jake, before the affair...

Welcome

I love media news & gossip, even though I tend to look up the actors/shows I want to know more about separately, instead of just opening a standard gossip site...
Old 01-20-2021, 04:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: 10 Things From Season 1 That Could Never Happen Today

People really like making articles out of nothing. I am sharing it as I found it funny & some of their ideas laughable

I can't say I ever have noticed camera clicking leading Gibbs to find Ducky & Tony. I thought Gibbs just went in there & they were doing something he wasn't surprised to see

Then McAbby broke up due to a lack of online communication? Have they watched the show? Even as a McAbby supporter/fan I know that he wasn't right for her & they were better off as friends. At that time they wanted different things. Plus if anyone could find a way to communicate online or with technology back then I would think it'd be those two.

Trial By Media I think could still happen. I'd actually think media would be worse now in judgements being thrown around & people fighting over things.

The Phone in The Jar would still happen now. That or he'd throw it at McGee asking him to make it stop ringing all the time. Then Gibbs on Social Media? They really haven't watched the show have they?

#2 may be true but I think that's also wishful thinking. There are still people who meet up with people they've never met before or met online. Online dating still exists, as do online predators.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2021, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well glad that the storyline with Fornell was only the first 5 episodes

Going to assume next episode there will have been a time-jump giving Tim recovery and will be interested in what they are doing with Covid considering 2/3 "introduced" their own way LA doing a post and NOLA heard jumped into the thick of it

Glad to see that it'll be back this upcoming Tuesday without another big break even if there likely is to be a "jump" in the timeline am assuming but guess we will see
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that link Chelle. Will look at it another time but with some of the stuff you are commenting on from that article... really makes you wonder what show people are watching
Old 01-21-2021, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks for that article

I'm not sure that the writer(s) actually knew which show they're talking about... I mean Gibbs is Gibbs, he would still destroy a phone regardless of its many functions.

McAbby not being an item for long had nothing to do with not keeping in touch... And I honestly can't say that a "group chat" could be the solution for everything

Chelle, trial by media would so much more worse these days, especially with all the fake, slightly off news & articles, and with technology allowing anyone to manipulate any videos...

Sarah, I'm also looking forward to NCIS incorporating covid in the next episode...
Old 01-21-2021, 04:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I'm not sure that the writer(s) actually knew which show they're talking about...
Exactly. It just was so funny what they thought would be different.

I can't imagine a group chat ever happening. I can't even imagine the team doing one about a case without Gibbs involved (because its Gibbs, he wouldn't). I can see them having one outside of work purposes maybe but not a work one.

Quote:
Chelle, trial by media would so much more worse these days, especially with all the fake, slightly off news & articles, and with technology allowing anyone to manipulate any videos...
That's what I was thinking too . They seem to think it wouldn't at all but to me it'd be worse. People would all have their own ideas, twist the story, edit things... maybe they actually should do a story like that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2021, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
Sarah, I'm also looking forward to NCIS incorporating covid in the next episode...
Wonder what side of it they do LA was attempting a "post" and from what I understand was that NOLA was in the thick of "during"
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

NOLA went right to the middle of it... And you know that LA has tried a "post" yet obvious covid world...

NCIS is probably going to be somewhere in the middle in terms of covid...
Old 02-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Um I maybe a little slow but whatever happened to Gerald Jackson. I don’t remember
Old 02-09-2021, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I think he simply disappeared after the Kill Ari episodes...

He stayed alive, that's for sure, but he left NCIS, and was never mentioned again by anyone... Or at least I can't recall anytime when someone mentioned him during the later seasons...