Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

*plays catch-up*

Secrets

Funny Vance questions if Wendy is an ex-wife of Gibbs'

I love Abby's costume & Tony's response. Completely unsurprised that she is in costume

& then the scene where Tony sees Wendy & then Abby coming in

hehe Tony's reaction to the idea of Ziva excorting Wendy home & then finding out later that Ziva is alone with her

Love the scene where Tony & McGee bring in the superheroes & Abby's comment about her outfit being her real clothes not a costume

Rekindled

I forgot there was commentary to go with this ep

Michael did an amazing job in the ep. Then the fire scene is so sad but well done. Like the little story sharing scene between Tony, McGee, & Ziva, then Gibbs saying "you helped, others didn't"

I also like the closure scene between Tony & the boy he saved if i remember the ep correctly. My battery is about to run out so can't say more on the ep

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 09-11-2016 at 02:37 AM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS 12x14 - "Cadence"
Rewatch Dates: September 12 - September 18

Episode Summary
DiNozzo returns to the military academy he attended as a teen after a murdered Marine, who was
an alumnus of the school, is found clutching the photo of a current student. Meanwhile, Bishop
and her husband invite Gibbs and the team for a special dinner.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Rekindled

I forgot there was commentary to go with this ep

Michael did an amazing job in the ep. Then the fire scene is so sad but well done. Like the little story sharing scene between Tony, McGee, & Ziva, then Gibbs saying "you helped, others didn't"

I also like the closure scene between Tony & the boy he saved if i remember the ep correctly. My battery is about to run out so can't say more on the ep[/QUOTE]

didn't know about the commentary either.

it was a good ep, first because it was a good story and we learned something new about tony and second because michael could show (again) how good he is if he doesn't have to play the class clown.

when tony asked jason if he was still mad about his sister i thought tony and her where together at some time and seperated on bad terms or something. and i think i wasn't the only one considering tonys reputation. never expected something like the story we got to see.

i understand that jason was sad and angry when he was young, but after all the things he had learned about fire over the years he should know that tony did the right thing and saved at least one kid. maybe it was just the guilt because he survived.
glad they cleared their differences in the end.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
those were good scenes and i also liked when abby wanted to take a picture with the super heroes and the woman said: "nice costume"; then abby: "this isn't a costume these are just my clothes."
I liked that as well

Quote:
it was a good ep, first because it was a good story and we learned something new about tony and second because michael could show (again) how good he is if he doesn't have to play the class clown.

i understand that jason was sad and angry when he was young, but after all the things he had learned about fire over the years he should know that tony did the right thing and saved at least one kid. maybe it was just the guilt because he survived.
Agreed on both. I think that was part of what Jason's problem was survivors guilt.

I had to play catch up from the last two episodes. Don't have much to say though since I was too busy watching to remember to write much of anything down

NCIS 11x16 - "Dressed to Kill"
Still a good episode!

Tony and his Dad... never get tired of seeing them together in episodes. Gonna miss that now with the new seasons

McGee and Tony Especially in the PI office. Those two always crack me up. Gonna miss seeing them working together

Gibbs giving advice is always nice to see

Geez, basically my thoughts have to do with how much I am going to miss seeing Tony on my screen now

NCIS 12x14 - "Cadence"
More look into Tony's past. They did a good job with delving into his past so much. It was always fun to find out something new about him.

Ahh! Mention of Bert We really need to hear about him this season because I am still curious to know if he and Abby are still together.

Aw, this was when Jake and Bishop were still good.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
1.Tony and his Dad... never get tired of seeing them together in episodes. Gonna miss that now with the new seasons

2.McGee and Tony Especially in the PI office. Those two always crack me up. Gonna miss seeing them working together

NCIS 12x14 - "Cadence"
More look into Tony's past. They did a good job with delving into his past so much. It was always fun to find out something new about him.

Ahh! Mention of Bert We really need to hear about him this season because I am still curious to know if he and Abby are still together.
1. although it meant always trouble for tony when his dad was visiting i will miss that too.

2. loved that too.

cadence:

looks like tony always cared for the ones who couldn't help themselves and tried to do the right thing.
too bad that the coach was involved somehow. i felt really sorry for tony.
good that tony called "piggy" to clear some things and talk about everythin.

liked tony trying to convince gibbs to send someone else to school because he had to prepare first and gibbs telling him that he has enough time for that on the way.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahaha #1 so true.

Agreed about what you said about Cadence and Tony caring for those that couldn't help themselves but tired
Yeah, it is sad the coach was involved

Haha yes on Tony trying to get Gibbs to send someone else. He should know that if he asks not to be assigned to something he is going to be assigned to it
Reply   Post New Thread