Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2024, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

From the CBS family, a Blue Bloods & NCIS crossover could be wonderful... but unlikely tbh as NCIS has little to do with NY... but Blue Bloods is also on my wishlist...
Old 01-25-2024, 09:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah the locations may not work out there. I haven't really watched Blue Bloods

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I just finished binge watching it... if you are ever in need of checking out a new crime/police investigation show it's highly recommendable...

But indeed, we've never had an NCIS cases in New York only Tpny's old cases from Philadelphia...
Old 01-26-2024, 09:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I have seen pieces. It seemed interesting but not sure if I'd watch it in full or not

Yes. Could be interesting to branch out a bit more with cases & locations. They may need more spin-offs for that though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2024, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Maybe another spin-off or more shared investigations... early NCIS had international cases at times too...
Old 01-27-2024, 07:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If they could have made Red work that would've worked with showcasing other locations more

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2024, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

True

Or even if we could have the NCIS Cold Case divison running... Hopefully the new spin off will go smooth, and they will consider one that hasn't been done before...
Old 01-29-2024, 11:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Cold Case would've made more sense as the next spinoff. I did wonder if they were doing that towards the end of LA

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2024, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I actually still have a couple episodes of LA left to watch from the last season... inclusing the Cold Case one, but I would have loved that idea, as I am sure that they would have had enough stories to share...
Old 01-31-2024, 11:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Only thing might be that there already was a Cold Case show which could make them reluctant.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-01-2024, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

True

But I would have still enjoyed the idea of having a team focusing just on old cases...