Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good episode & I loved McGee but felt so bad for him too. Looking back at what I said about the promo I'll agree with my thoughts from before - either way he is affected. He felt so guilty about it but I can't blame him. I just wanted to hug him. I love how Abby called him 'McHuggable' it was cute

Gibbs was also wonderful in the episode, love the scenes between him & McGee. At first he seemed focussed on the case but you could also tell he silently was also caring & worrying about McGee. He doesn't show his feelings & he is perfectly fine to just sit quietly like at the end of the episode

I do love it when we get Dr Kate's sister back . I forgot about her going to be in the episode but loved seeing her again. I agree that she does seem to love the team even more after each episode. It is great to see her connection that she's made & I wonder about how often she thinks of Kate when she's around them &/or in that building. I also loved what she said to Bishop about Kate & Ziva

Bishop was ok this episode - is she a yoyo like our post count?

Tony found a new friend who was like him, I'm sure we've had that before?

I have a feeling I wanted to say something else but I forgot it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)

Tony found a new friend who was like him, I'm sure we've had that before?
yes, we had, but in the end tony ended the friendship, because the guy said something bad about mcgee and didn't appreciate the team spirit.

and we had a kid who's fingerprints were in the data base and they had to keep him at ncis ( and later at jenny's house). he knew a lot about movies, he had some behavioral patterns like tony and when jimmy drew a house he said it was the playboy villa.

don't know which season this episodes were in though,
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought they had done it before, but I guess there'd be a lot of people out there like Tony & it was still different as he didn't act on anything & only briefly spoke to the woman

I remember the boy now that you mention it but I don't think that he was what made it feel familiar I think it was the other one you mentioned. I think the first one you mentioned was in season 7 & at first McGee & Tony were fighting but in the end Tony came around to support McGee not the new friendship? Then there's also been the time where they all found double which I think was back when Kate was still in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I think the first one you mentioned was in season 7 & at first McGee & Tony were fighting but in the end Tony came around to support McGee not the new friendship? Then there's also been the time where they all found double which I think was back when Kate was still in it
that's right, but the other guy had some things about mcgee before. i remember something like:
"why do you have to work with someone like that? you deserve better."

and tony said (and i am sure about that): "there is no better."
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think you're right & I love that quote or one like it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread