Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2019, 06:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Crossing the Line" (16.15) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 26th @ 8PM)

NCIS 16.15 - "Crossing the Line"
Original Airdate: February 26, 2019 @ 8PM

x

Episode Summary
The NCIS team investigates a man overboard fatality from a Navy destroyer at sea. Also,
Torres is frustrated with Vance’s assignment to mentor three high school students.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

not sure, but I think it's been awhile since we saw an investigation on a ship...
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 06:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
thanks for the thread.

not sure, but I think it's been awhile since we saw an investigation on a ship...
Prior to this episode, “Crossing the Line” (S16E15; 02.26.2019), there haven’t been any such episodes with this 2018–19 season of CBS’s NCIS.
Candy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

^ thanks for that

I have a feeling 15x04 "Skeleton Crew" was the last episode with a crime on a ship

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2019, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the answers.

then it was last season. I thought it was much longer.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't remember how much time they were on the ship & I think it was only two of the team on there? So could be why it feels longer?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought this episode was a little boring.

Nick really annoyed me with the way he acted with the kids shadowing him. I know he said he is not good with teenagers, but I seriously thought that he would get over it and finally start teaching the kids something. But nope that didn't happen until the very end once he found out who one of the kids was.

It was sad that that the one kid was the son of an agent killed there. I am glad that Sloane set Nick straight when he yelled at the kid. But at least it finally got him to change his mind about the kids and we also learned a little about his past.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Why is Torres being such a jerk? Just let the kids follow you around

I'm in agreement about being bored in this episode... it isn't the most interesting case? Disappointing really as it is nice to see them deal with a case on a ship again, & it sounded like it could be interesting

Nice that they made one of the kids have a connection to the agency & past events. How awful that Max was there that day

I like the speech the kid gives Torres. He needed to be put in his place

I guess the more important story in this episode is the one with the children, not the case, which could be why its boring

interesting to hear about Torres past in his talking with Max. Giving him that storyline made him perfect for this storyline, but I also feel it could've been nice if he was dealing with someone who actually was in the building too & knew the experience he went through that day?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-16-2019, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with your last statement.

I was really disappointed with this episode. I thought it could have been done better.
Old 03-16-2019, 09:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, they could've done so much more & so much better with it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-17-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup and it's a shame they didn't
Old 03-18-2019, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I do still like that they did the story & touched on a past experience though, even if they used team members who weren't on the show when the explosion happened

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-18-2019, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad they did as well
Old 07-09-2019, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The case was messed up with the guy ending up dead because his sister has a drug dealer... I was glad that at least the roommate could be saved and that Bishop was still on board till the case was solved..

Torres was a major jerk with the whole "i don't know what to do with teenagers" attitude. It was good that neither Gibbs, Vance or Jack had his back this time around... I mean he was soo out of line...

It was funny how Torres thought about Bishop instantly to help him out with the "kids"...

Tbh I'm not really sure about Sloane's approach, I think she slightly overstepped her role while talking with Max outside of the autopsy lab. I don't think that a teenager would really tolerate a stranger going all touchy-feely on him, but that was just the vibe I got... It was nothing major, besides Torres arrived just to shout at Max for disrespecting him again...

Still I liked the ending with Torres opening up for once and talking about his dad and admitting he was wrong to Max.

(Out of the 3 teenager-agents I think only Max would have the potential to became a real one. The others were to set on pleasing the person in charge)

Last edited by florerr; 07-09-2019 at 08:18 AM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Torres was a major jerk with the whole "i don't know what to do with teenagers" attitude. It was good that neither Gibbs, Vance or Jack had his back this time around... I mean he was soo out of line...
This is one of the things I really disliked about the episode... how bad Nick was. Glad he redeemed himself at the end.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top