Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully they can get an all Aussie cast!
I remember they did that (had a big name singer) on the US version too. I don't get why they have to waste so much time. Much easier to record things to skip past everything you don't want to see
Old 06-05-2019, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have hope for one day but doubt it'll happen

It is so silly that they do that. Such a waste of time Should save that for an online special or something so it doesn't take up time in the episodes

Yep much easier to record & skip

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I didn't get home until after 6 and our A/C is broke, so we had someone out working on that and we can't get a new one until next week. Didn't want to turn my computer on because it would have made it hotter than it already was Worst possible time for the A/C to go out!
Old 06-06-2019, 10:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

oh no, that sucks & so long to be without Hope you get it fixed ASAP!

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thankfully they were actually able to get us a new unit today, so we have air again

So glad it's the weekend again. I am just exhausted from not sleeping well the last few nights due to the heat and just from work.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

oh that's wonderful Glad it wasn't as long as a wait as you were originally told
How hot is it there now?

oh no Hope you can get some good sleep over the weekend then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-08-2019, 04:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello!!! I havent been here in a few years...

whats been happening??
Havent seen NCIS for a few years either....

At least the board is still going..

I'm Megan!
Old 06-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Graphics Team

Is it hot where you are already Steph? That is a shame when it would only be early Summer? I hope your Summer doesn't get too hot. Wonderful news about getting a new A/C.

I feel like my work is keeping me so busy and tiring this week. Each night I come home and want to go to bed or at least do nothing and now I want to have a lazy weekend.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice to see you here again Meg How are you?
If you haven't been watching have you see what happened in the season finale?

a lazy week isn't a terrible idea to me Mimica Sorry work is tiring you

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
oh that's wonderful Glad it wasn't as long as a wait as you were originally told
How hot is it there now?

oh no Hope you can get some good sleep over the weekend then
It's been in the 90's with heat index in the 100's Two nights of the days we had no air it was 90 in my room when I went to bed.. and that was with fans running

I slept ok. Was up way too early for a weekend though yesterday and today

Hey Meg!! Nice to see you post here again! How have you been? Amazing you haven't seen any episodes in a few years! Maybe you will catch up one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLily (View Post)
Is it hot where you are already Steph? That is a shame when it would only be early Summer? I hope your Summer doesn't get too hot. Wonderful news about getting a new A/C.

I feel like my work is keeping me so busy and tiring this week. Each night I come home and want to go to bed or at least do nothing and now I want to have a lazy weekend.
Yup... but it is almost always summer here. I live in Florida so 3 out of 4 seasons we have is summer basically Just gets even hotter in the actual summer. I wish we had 3 seasons of cooler weather though.

That was kinda how I felt this past week too. Hope this week will be better for you!
Old 06-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That sucks its already that high, especially at night Hope you don't have too hot of a Summer

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it's not that hot inside now that the AC is fixed thankfully. Yeah our summers get that hot and it only gets worse into July through August. The humidity on top of it all makes it even worse.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah, pretty much the same as here Pity its already jumping up on you & you don't get more cooler weather

Would be wonderful to have a proper winter

Here we went from having 25 temps one week to 19 the next so everyone was all cold & I was just like, its actually not cold we've just had a dramatic drop in temperature & we don't know what cold is. This is actually a nice change & relief from the heat. We were still getting temps like you've got now in April/May (which'd be like your October/November time of year) weather is evil

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-10-2019, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes and would be amazing to have an actual winter for a change

That is how people act here when it does the same with the temps. Not me though I always find it funny how people complain about the cold weather when we have it then turn around and complain about the hot weather when we get it. You can't complain about both, only one!
Old 06-11-2019, 01:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We can dream & maybe one day we can both get to have a real winter

Although I will get a week of sort of real winter as I'm going to Canberra in August for a wedding. They get cold winters so it'll be colder there than it is here

Yes complain about one, not both! Unless you get both extremes. Then you can complain about both

It is amusing how people suddenly react that its suddenly cold when its just a dramatic drop in temp

I got a copy of my Diploma today Officially done my course now Just got to wait a few more days for the actual certificate to arrive in the post, but at least I've got a copy of it for now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread